Internal Audit & Risk Jobs
From £700.00 +VAT /post.
CV database access
Applicant tracking tools
Internal Audit & Risk Jobs targets a niche audience of auditing professionals across the U.K. and Ireland. The site offers several job posting plans but lacks a free option and is costlier than its niche competitor, CareersinAudit.com. While there is a dashboard for managing job ads, it doesn't feature candidate management tools or a CV database.
- There are several job posting plans to suit different business needs.
- Bulk job posting plans and bespoke packages are available on request and never expire.
- Featured jobs offer increased exposure as they are pinned to the Featured Jobs list on the home page for seven days.
- Premium jobs are promoted as the "Job of the Week" for seven days.
- Job listings can be edited after they have been purchased and posted.
- A simple online dashboard makes it easy to keep track of and manage job postings.
- There is no free job posting option.
- Internal Audit & Risk Jobs is costlier than other niche and general job boards, such as CareersinAudit.com and Reed.co.uk.
- The site does not feature a CV database or candidate management tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Internal Audit & Risk Jobs.
£700.00 +VAT /post.
£850.00 +VAT /post.
£1,050.00 +VAT /post.
*Users interested in purchasing bespoke packages or multiple or extended job adverts should contact Internal Audit & Risk Jobs to request a quote.
How to Post a Job on Internal Audit & Risk Jobs:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Internal Audit & Risk Jobs.
Posting a job on Internal Audit & Risk Jobs.
Click on "POST A JOB."
Go to the Internal Audit & Risk Jobs website and click on "POST A JOB" in the top menu bar.
Select a job posting plan.
Review the job posting plans and click on "POST JOB" beneath your preferred option.
Create your job post.
Complete the online form with details about the job and application instructions. Then, click on "PREVIEW JOB."
Preview your job ad.
Review your job posting and ensure that all the details are correct. When you're ready to proceed, click on the "PAYMENT" button toward the bottom-right corner of the page.
To edit your listing, click on "EDIT" toward the bottom of the page, make the changes, and click on "PREVIEW."
Make the payment.
On the payment page, add your credit card information and click on the "PROCESS PAYMENT" button to make the purchase and post your job ad.
Internal Audit & Risk Jobs vs. CareersinAudit.com:
While Internal Audit & Risk Jobs and CareersinAudit.com are both U.K.-based employment portals for auditing professionals, the latter offers a greater reach and has a larger international footprint. CareersinAudit.com also offers a wider range of job posting plans than Internal Audit & Risk Jobs, as well as a CV database, which the latter lacks.
Internal Audit & Risk Jobs vs. eFinancialCareers:
While employers can find auditing professionals using both eFinancialCareers and Internal Audit & Risk Jobs, the latter offers a more targeted audience as it is a dedicated job board for risk and audit jobs. eFinancialCareers, on the other hand, has a stronger international presence and reaches a larger audience.
Internal Audit & Risk Jobs vs. Reed.co.uk:
While Internal Audit & Risk Jobs is a niche job board for auditing professionals in the U.K. and Ireland, Reed.co.uk is a general job board that is limited to the U.K. However, Reed.co.uk attracts greater volumes of website traffic, is more affordable, and offers better hiring tools, including a CV database, than Internal Audit & Risk Jobs.
What does it cost to post a job on Internal Audit & Risk Jobs?
Internal Audit & Risk Jobs' pricing starts from £700.00 +VAT for a single job posting.
How can I create an account on Internal Audit & Risk Jobs?
- Go to the Internal Audit & Risk Jobs website.
- Click on "EMPLOYERS" toward the top-right corner of the page.
- Select "Create Employer Account" from the drop-down menu.
- Complete the online form.
- Click on the "REGISTER" button.