From £395.00 +VAT /post.
Bulk job posting plans
CV database access
Applicant tracking tools
Social media promotion
CareersinCompliance is a niche job board that connects employers with qualified candidates in audit and risk throughout the U.K. and abroad. The platform offers multiple job posting plans to suit a variety of hiring needs and its standout features include CV searches, a dedicated account manager, and bulk job posting plans.
While CareersinCompliance gives companies a targeted approach to hiring compliance talent, it is costly compared to other popular local job boards, such as Reed.co.uk.
- The site caters exclusively to employers in search of candidates in compliance, risk, audit, cybersecurity, and analytics.
- CareersinCompliance offers several job posting packages to suit different hiring needs.
- The Premium packages highlight listings in job search results and on the site's home page for increased visibility.
- Employers can browse the job board's extensive CV database of more than 45,000 compliance professionals.
- Users receive a discount on bulk job posting plans.
- Vacancies are shared on the platform's social media pages for maximum exposure.
- The Branded package includes access to a dedicated account manager.
- Listings are sent to job seekers via daily email alerts.
- Employers can add a detailed company description and logo to job posts to aid brand awareness.
- The platform has a large global reach, giving companies access to international talent.
- CareersinCompliance does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Compared to other local job boards, the site is costly.
- The platform lacks candidate matching and applicant tracking tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of CareersinCompliance.
Premium Job - 14 Days
Branded Job - 30 Days
Premium Job - 30 Days
Branded Job - 60 Days
Homepage Job - 30 Days
Contact for quote.
*The platform has several bulk job posting plans on offer, as well as additional job post upgrades that are available at checkout.
How to Post a Job on CareersinCompliance:
Six easy steps for posting a job on CareersinCompliance.
Posting a job on CareersinCompliance.
Go to CareersinCompliance's home page.
From the home page, click on the red "Advertise" tab in the top menu bar.
Register as an employer.
On the next page, click on "Create an account" and fill out the online registration form. Once you're done, click on "Create an account."
Click on the verification link sent to your email address to activate your account.
Select a job posting package.
Click on "Advertise now" and peruse the available job posting plans. Select the package that best suits your hiring needs and click on "Advertise now" under the applicable heading.
Create your listing.
Fill out the online job posting form with your vacancy details, including the job title, publication date, and location. Once you're done, click on "Save and continue" in the bottom-right corner of the page.
Review your job post.
Add supporting documents to your listing, or click on "Save and continue" to proceed. You can also click on "Preview this job" to see what your listing will look like live, or click on "Continue Editing" to change the information on your job post.
A pop-up window with job post upgrades will appear. Tick the boxes of the upgrades you'd like to purchase or leave them blank and click on "Continue to basket (with or without upgrades)."
Finalize your order.
Review your order to ensure you've selected the correct job posting package. Then, click on "Checkout" and select your payment method by selecting either "Request invoice" or "Pay online."
If you selected "Pay online," you'll be asked to enter your credit card details via the platform's secure payment page.
Once your payment has been processed, your vacancy will go live on the job board.
CareersinCompliance vs. eFinancialCareers:
While CareersinCompliance advertises audit and risk positions, eFinancialCareers lists financial specialist roles. Both sites have a global reach, but eFinancialCareers has the largest audience, with more than 1.5 million candidate CVs. While CareersinCompliance charges £395.00 +VAT per 14-day post, the latter's pricing isn't readily available.
CareersinCompliance vs. TopFinancialJobs:
CareersinCompliance and TopFinancialJobs both offer employer directory listings and robust branding, but the latter is the more affordable choice, charging £119.00 +VAT per post. However, CareersinCompliance is more feature-rich, offering CV searches, social media promotion, and several job post enhancements.
CareersinCompliance vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a popular U.K. job board that advertises a wide variety of general jobs. In comparison, CareersinCompliance gives employers access to a more niche pool of compliance talent. Of the two, Reed.co.uk is the more affordable option, charging new customers £89.00 +VAT for a single listing.