From $495.00 /post.
Bulk job posting plans
Resume database access
Applicant tracking tools
Social media promotion
CareersinCompliance is a niche job board that advertises a wide variety of audit, risk, cybersecurity, and analytics roles globally, including in the U.S. The platform offers multiple job posting plans suited to different hiring needs and its standout features include resume searches, a dedicated account manager, and bulk job posting plans.
While CareersinCompliance affords companies a targeted approach to hiring compliance talent, it does not have the same local reach as some of its competitors, such as ComplianceCrossing.
- The site caters exclusively to employers in search of candidates in compliance, risk, audit, cybersecurity, and analytics.
- CareersinCompliance offers several job posting packages to suit different budgets and hiring needs.
- The "Premium" job packages highlight listings in job search results and on the site's home page for increased visibility.
- Employers can browse the job board's extensive resume database of more than 45,000 compliance professionals.
- There is local customer support available.
- Vacancies are shared on the platform's social media pages for maximum exposure.
- The "Branded" job package includes access to a dedicated account manager.
- Listings are sent to job seekers via daily email alerts.
- Employers can add a detailed company description and logo to job posts to aid brand awareness.
- The platform's pricing is available in U.S. dollars.
- CareersinCompliance does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Compared to other local job boards, such as Ethics & Compliance Initiative, the site is costly.
- The platform lacks candidate matching and applicant tracking tools.
- While employers in the U.S. are able to post jobs, most of the traffic for the job board comes from the U.K.
We were unable to find any online reviews of CareersinCompliance.
Premium Job - 14 Days
Branded Job - 30 Days
Premium Job - 30 Days
Branded Job - 60 Days
Contact for quote.
*The platform has several bulk job posting plans on offer, as well as additional job post upgrades that are available at checkout.
How to Post a Job on CareersinCompliance:
Six easy steps for posting a job on CareersinCompliance.
Posting a job on CareersinCompliance.
Go to CareersinCompliance's home page.
From the home page, click on the red "Advertise" tab in the top menu bar.
Register as an employer.
On the next page, click on "Create an account" and fill out the online registration form. Once you're done, click on "Create an account."
Click on the verification link sent to your email address to activate your account.
Select a job posting package.
Click on "Advertise now" and peruse the available job posting plans. Select the package that best suits your hiring needs and click on "Advertise now" under the applicable heading.
Create your listing.
Fill out the online job posting form with your vacancy details, including the job title, publication date, and location. Once you're done, click on "Save and continue" in the bottom-right corner of the page.
Review your job post.
Add supporting documents to your listing, or click on "Save and continue" to proceed. You can also click on "Preview this job" to see what your listing will look like live, or click on "Continue Editing" to change the information on your job post.
A pop-up window with job post upgrades will appear. Tick the boxes of the upgrades you'd like to purchase or leave them blank and click on "Continue to basket (with or without upgrades)."
Finalize your order.
Review your order to ensure you've selected the correct job posting package. Then, click on "Checkout" and select your payment method by selecting either "Request invoice" or "Pay online."
If you selected "Pay online," you'll be asked to enter your credit card details via the platform's secure payment page.
Once your payment has been processed, your vacancy will go live on the job board.
CareersinCompliance vs. Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics (SCCE):
CareersinCompliance and SCCE both advertise a range of compliance roles, but the latter also caters to ethics professionals. Both sites offer social media promotion and targeted email alerts, but CareersinCompliance is the more feature-rich option, with resume searches and promoted listings.
CareersinCompliance vs. Ethics & Compliance Initiative (ECI):
Like CareersinCompliance, ECI offers resume searches and targeted email alerts. Of the two, ECI is the more affordable and feature-rich choice, charging $165.00 per job post and offering additional applicant tracking tools. However, only CareersinCompliance has a global reach.
CareersinCompliance vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a popular job board that advertises a wide range of general vacancies. In comparison, CareersinCompliance gives employers a more targeted approach to hiring compliance professionals. Both sites offers resume searches and promoted listings, but only Indeed has a free job posting plan.
What is CareersinCompliance?
CareersinCompliance is a niche job board that connects employers with compliance, risk, audit, and analytics professionals throughout the U.S. and abroad.
What does it cost to post a job on CareersinCompliance?
CareersinCompliance's pricing starts from $495.00 for a single listing.
How do I create an account on CareersinCompliance?
- Navigate to CareersinCompliance's home page and click on "Advertise" in the top menu bar.
- Click on "Create an account" and fill out the online registration form.
- Once done, click on "Create an account" and follow the verification link sent to your email address to activate your account.
How do I delete a job post from CareersinCompliance?
- Sign in to your account.
- Click on "Your jobs" in the top menu bar and filter for the job you'd like to remove.
- Click on "Delete."