Branded Job Posting (30 days)
Branded Job Posting (60 days)
Premium Job (30 days)
Top Sector Sponsored Job (30 days)
Video Job (30 days)
Homepage Featured Job (30 days)
Job of the Week (30 days)
For bulk packages, CV database access, and more, take a look at CareersinAudit.com's rate card.
CareersinAudit.com offers a wide range of package options to suit the needs and budgets of various businesses. The site also offers features such as company profiles, job alerts, and access to CVs.
CareersinAudit.com has similar pricing to close competitors like iHireAccounting, but offers fewer features, making it less appealing despite the hiring services it offers.
- The company claims that 31% of audit, risk, and compliance candidates look to CareersinAudit.com first when looking for a job, compared to other job boards in the industry, including LinkedIn.
- There are a number of packages for employers to choose from.
- Employers can create a business profile to help candidates better understand their company culture and ethos.
- Job alerts are sent directly to candidates.
- Posts are promoted on the website's social media platforms.
- For an added fee, employers can access the site's database of CVs.
- A dedicated account manager is available to assist with hiring.
- 95% of the candidates on the site are actively looking for a job.
- Most job seekers on the site are in senior positions.
- Compared to similar websites like iHireAccounting, CareersinAudit.com lacks candidate matching.
- While CareersinAudit.com is popular amongst niche job boards, it has a smaller audience than larger, generic job boards like Indeed or Monster.
CareersinAudit.com has one 5-star review on Facebook, but no comment was left. On Jobboard Finder, CareersinAudit.com was rated "Excellent" by 70% of reviewers, and "Very Good" by the remaining 30%. Comments applaud the site's availability of quality candidates and excellent service from the support team.
You can read testimonials for CareersinAudit.com online.
How to Post a Job on CareersinAudit.com:
Follow these simple steps to post your next vacancy on CareersinAudit.com.
Posting a job on CareersinAudit.com.
Click on "Advertise."
Navigate to the CareersinAudit.com home page and click on "Advertise."
Select a package.
On the next page, you can either select the "Branded Job Posting - 30 days" option, or select "Advertise Now" to see more package options.
Log in or create an account.
After selecting a package, you will need to log in or create an account.
Enter your job details.
Enter your job details and review your information before submitting it.
CareersinAudit.com vs. iHireAccounting:
iHireAccounting is a finance and accounting job board. The site offers features such as applicant prescreening and applicant management. iHireAccounting appears to offer more features for lower prices while being just as well-known as CareersinAudit.com. For this reason, iHireAccounting is more useful for employers who need advanced hiring features.
CareersinAudit.com vs. AFP Online Job Center:
The AFP Online Job Center is a career hub for financial professionals. CareersinAudit, by comparison, is a dedicated job board only, although it does feature a career advice section for job seekers. CareersinAudit.com also targets a different audience than AFP Online Job Center, as it caters to the audit, risk, and compliance industries.
CareersinAudit.com vs. CareerBuilder:
CareerBuilder offers fewer package options than CareersinAudit.com, with pricing starting at $219.00 per month. Employers benefit from features such as resume match notifications, application alerts, and candidate management. CareersinAudit.com does not offer a candidate management system and this is a feature that many employers would want.
What is CareersinAudit.com?
What does it cost to post a job on CareersinAudit.com?
CareersinAudit.com's pricing ranges from $695.00 to $37,900.00, depending on the type and number of job postings you purchase.
How do I create an account on CareersinAudit.com?
- Navigate to www.careersinaudit.com.
- Click on "Advertise" just under the top banner.
- Select the job package you wish to use.
- In the pop-up block, click on "Create an account."
- Fill in your details and create your account.