Premium Job (14 Days)
Branded Job Posting (30 Days)
Premium Job (30 Days)
Branded Job Posting (60 Days)
Homepage Featured Job (30 Days)
2 Premium Job Credits
5 Branded Job Credits
10 Branded Job Credits
Contact for quote.
CareersinAudit.com is a niche job board that caters to over 240,000 registered professionals in search of auditing, corporate governance, compliance, and assurance roles. The site offers a wide range of package options and a host of hiring tools, such as featured listings, employer branding, targeted email alerts, and access to CVs.
CareersinAudit.com has similar pricing to niche competitors like iHireAccounting and offers employers access to a niche pool of local talent, despite its main traffic coming from the U.K.
- The company claims that 31% of audit, risk, and compliance candidates go to CareersinAudit.com first when looking for a job.
- The platform has multiple job posting plans to suit different hiring needs.
- Employers can create a business profile for increased brand awareness.
- Job alerts are sent directly to candidates via email.
- Listings are promoted on the website's social media platforms.
- For an added fee, employers can access the site's CV database.
- Employers have access to a dedicated account manager.
- Around 95% of the candidates on the site are actively looking for a job.
- Most job seekers on the site are in senior positions.
- There is no free job posting plan available.
- CareersinAudit.com lacks candidate matching tools.
- While CareersinAudit.com is popular among niche job sites, it has a smaller audience than larger, generic sites like Indeed.
On Jobboard Finder, CareersinAudit.com was rated "Excellent" by 70% of reviewers, and "Very Good" by the remaining 30%. Comments applaud the site's availability of quality candidates and excellent service from the support team. There are also testimonials for CareersinAudit.com on their website.
How to Post a Job on CareersinAudit.com:
Five easy steps for posting a job on CareersinAudit.com.
Posting a Job on CareersinAudit.com.
Click on "Advertise."
Navigate to the CareersinAudit.com home page and click on "Advertise."
Select a package.
On the next page, you can either select the "Branded Job Posting - 30 days" option, or select "Advertise Now" to see more package options.
Create an account.
A pop-up sign-in message will appear. To register as an employer, click on "Create an account." Fill out the online form with your details and check the reCAPTCHA box. Then, click on "Create an account."
To activate your account, click on the verification link sent to your email address.
Create your listing.
Fill out the job posting form with information about your listing, such as the job title, location, and job type. Once you're done, click on "Save and continue."
On the next page, click on "Supporting Documents" to add those to your listing.
Click on "Upgrades" to upgrade your listing to "Featured."
Click on "Edit" to go back and make changes to your listing.
To pay for your job post, click on "Go straight to basket."
Finalize your order.
Review your order to ensure that you've selected the correct job posting plan. Then, click on "Checkout." You can pay via invoice by clicking on "Request invoice," or proceed to the site's online payment process by selecting "Pay online."
Once your payment has gone through, your listing will go live.
CareersinAudit.com vs. iHireAccounting:
iHireAccounting is a finance and accounting job board with features such as applicant prescreening and applicant management. iHireAccounting appears to offer more services than CareersinAudit.com at a lower price. As such, iHireAccounting is more useful for employers who need advanced hiring features.
CareersinAudit.com vs. AFP Online Job Center:
The AFP Online Job Center is a career hub for financial professionals. CareersinAudit, by comparison, is a dedicated job board only, although it does feature a career advice section for job seekers. CareersinAudit.com also targets a different audience than AFP Online Job Center, as it caters to the audit, risk, and compliance industries.
CareersinAudit.com vs. CareerBuilder:
CareerBuilder offers fewer package options than CareersinAudit.com, with pricing starting at $299.00 per month. Employers benefit from features such as resume match notifications, application alerts, and candidate management. CareersinAudit.com does not offer a candidate management system and this is a feature that many employers would want.
What is CareersinAudit.com?
What does it cost to post a job on CareersinAudit.com?
CareersinAudit.com's pricing ranges from $495.00 to $1,095.00 for a single listing.
How do I create an account on CareersinAudit.com?
- Navigate to CareersinAudit.com home page.
- Click on "Your Account" just under the top banner.
- Fill out the online form labeled "Create an account" and click on "Create an account" to register.