The IIA Jobs
$229.00 /member post and $329.00 /nonmember post.
30 - 60 days.
Resume database access
Applicant tracking tools
Targeted email alerts
The IIA provides members with comprehensive industry resources, certifications, events, and career services. Its job board advertises a wide range of audit, compliance, and IT roles, giving employers access to a niche pool of talent throughout the U.S. and abroad.
Thanks to the IIA Jobs' extended reach via job seeker email subscriptions, social media, and job board partnerships, employers can connect with skilled candidates quickly and easily. However, compared to other niche job boards, such as CareersinAudit.com, the platform is costly.
- The job board gives employers a targeted approach to hiring audit professionals at all career levels.
- IIA members benefit from discounted job posting plans.
- The "Premium" package includes access to the platform's resume database.
- Vacancies are sent to more than 12,000 job seekers via email alerts.
- The "Ultimate Recruitment" plan distributes listings to more than 1,000 affiliate job boards, including CareerBank.
- Companies can manage listings and applicants from a centralized employer dashboard.
- Employers can post jobs both locally and internationally, with most of its job seekers based in North America.
- Vacancies can be added to the site's home page and highlighted in the search results for increased visibility.
- The IIA Jobs does not offer a free job posting plan for nonmembers.
- Compared to some of its niche competitors, the platform is costly.
- Listings aren't shared to The IIA's social media pages.
- The job board lacks applicant tracking and candidate matching tools.
While The IIA is considered to be a reputable organization, we were unable to find any online reviews of The IIA Jobs.
30 Day Job Posting
60 Day Job Posting
30 Day Job Flash Package
Premium Job Flash Package
30 Day Job Posting + Accounting and Finance Job Board Network
Ultimate Recruitment Package
60 Day Job Posting + Accounting and Finance Job Board Network
Single Resume Purchase
Unlimited Resume Access
*There are several job post upgrades available at checkout.
How to Post a Job on The IIA Jobs:
Five easy steps for posting a job on The IIA Jobs.
Posting a job on The IIA Jobs.
Go to The AII Jobs' home page.
From the home page, hover over "Employers" in the top menu bar and select "Post a Job" from the drop-down menu.
Create an employer account.
Click on the blue text that reads "Sign up now" and complete the online registration form. Once done, click on "AGREE AND SUBMIT."
Navigate back to the login page and sign in to your account.
Create your job post.
From your account dashboard, click on "Post a Job" in the "QUICK LINKS" menu. Then, tick the box of your preferred job posting plan and scroll down to complete the online job posting form with your vacancy details, including the job title, description, and location. Once you're done, click on "Continue."
Add additional job post upgrades.
Peruse the available job post upgrades and tick the boxes of any you'd like to purchase. Then, click on "Add Upgrades" to proceed. To skip this step, click on "No Thanks."
Finalize your order.
Review your order to ensure you've selected the correct job posting plan. Then, purchase your listing through one of the site's payments methods by clicking on "Pay by Credit Card," "Pay by Check/Invoice," or "PayPal Checkout."
Once your payment has been processed, your listing will go live on the site.
The IIA Jobs vs. CareersinAudit.com:
The IIA Jobs and CareersinAudit.com both cater to audit professionals and offer featured listings, resume searches, and targeted email alerts. The platforms have similarly priced 30-day job posts, but The IIA Jobs offers discounted internship postings and a job distribution package for extended reach, which CareersinAudit.com lacks.
The IIA Jobs vs. AFA Careers:
While The IIA Jobs and AFA Careers both advertise audit and finance-related roles, the latter is a budget-friendly option, charging significantly less than The IIA Jobs for a single 30-day listing. Both sites offer resume searches, employer branding, and featured listings, but only The IIA Jobs has job distribution tools for increased exposure.
The IIA Jobs vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn is a professional social network that advertises a wide range of general vacancies. In comparison, The IIA Jobs primarily advertises audit and compliance roles, giving employers a more targeted approach to hiring talent. Both sites offer resume searches, but only LinkedIn has advanced recruitment tools on offer.
What is The IIA Jobs?
The IIA Jobs is a niche job board, hosted by The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), that helps employers find and hire audit, compliance, and IT professionals throughout the U.S. and abroad.
What does it cost to post a job on The IIA Jobs?
The IIA Jobs's pricing starts from $229.00 for a member listing and $329.00 for a nonmember job post. The site also offers various additional job post upgrades.
How do I create an account on The IIA Jobs?
- Navigate to The IIA Jobs' home page.
- Hover over "Employers" and select "My Account" from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the blue text that reads "Sign up now" and complete the online registration form.
- Once done, click on "AGREE AND SUBMIT."
How do I delete a job post from The IIA Jobs?
- Sign in to your account and click on "My Jobs."
- Find the listing you'd like to remove and click on "delete."
- Confirm your action by clicking on "OK" when promoted.