IIA Toronto Chapter Career Center
From C$240.00 /member post and C$300.00 /nonmember post.
Discounted internship postings
30 - 60 days.
Resume database access
Job ad distribution
The IIA provides members with comprehensive industry resources, certifications, events, and career services. Its job board advertises a wide range of audit, compliance, and IT roles, giving employers access to a niche pool of talent throughout Canada and abroad.
While the IIA Toronto Chapter Career Center is ideal for businesses in search of top-notch candidates, the platform does not offer a free plan and is costlier than some local competitors, such as TorontoJobs.ca.
- The job board gives employers a targeted approach to hiring audit professionals at all career levels.
- IIA members benefit from discounted job posting plans.
- Vacancies are sent to more than 12,000 job seekers via email alerts.
- Listings can be distributed to a wide variety of affiliate job boards, including CareerBank.
- The job posting process is straightforward.
- Users gain access to the IIA Toronto Chapter Career Center's extensive resume database.
- There are banner advertising options to help businesses create increased brand awareness.
- Companies can manage listings and applicants from a centralized employer dashboard.
- Vacancies stay live on the site for either 30 or 60 days.
- IIA Toronto Chapter Career Center does not offer a free job posting plan for nonmembers.
- Compared to some of its niche competitors, the platform is costly.
- Listings aren't shared to The IIA's social media pages.
- There is no French-language option.
- The job board lacks applicant tracking and candidate matching tools.
While The IIA is considered to be a reputable organization, we were unable to find any online reviews of The IIA Jobs.
30 Day Job Posting
60 Day Job Posting
30 Day Job Posting + Accounting and Finance Job Board Network
5 Pack of 60-Day Job Postings
10 Pack of 60-Day Job Postings
5 Resume Credits
10 Resume Credits
How to Post a Job on IIA Toronto Career Center:
Four easy steps for posting a job on IIA Toronto Chapter Career Center.
Posting a job on IIA Toronto Chapter Career Center.
Go to the job board's home page.
From the home page, hover over "Employers" in the top menu bar and select "Post a Job" from the drop-down list.
Create an employer account.
Fill out the online form labeled "New Users Create an Account" and once done, click on "Create My Account."
Create your job post.
Tick the box of your preferred job posting plan and scroll down to complete the online form with your vacancy details, including the job title, description, and location. Once you're done, click on "Continue."
Finalize your order.
Review your order to ensure you've selected the correct job posting plan. Then, purchase your listing through one of the site's payment methods by clicking on "Pay by Credit Card" or "PayPal Checkout."
Once your payment has been processed, your listing will go live on the site.
IIA Toronto Chapter Career Center vs. ACCP Job Board:
IIA Toronto Chapter Career Center and ACCP Job Board both advertise audit and compliance roles. Of the two, IIA Toronto Chapter Career Center has a wider variety of job posting plans on offer, charging C$240.00 per member post and C$300.00 per nonmember post, while ACCP Job Board charges C$200.00 for a 30-day listing.
IIA Toronto Chapter Career Center vs. LocalWork.ca:
Similar to LocalWork.ca, IIA Toronto Chapter Career Center connects employers with local talent quickly and easily. However, the latter gives users access to a more niche network of auditors and compliance officers, whereas LocalWork.ca advertises general roles. Both platforms offer featured listings and employer branding.
IIA Toronto Chapter Career Center vs. Job Bank:
Job Bank is a popular job board that lists general positions. While IIA Toronto Chapter Career Center primarily lists audit and compliance roles, it does not have the same reach as the former. Job Bank also offers a free job posting service, while IIA Toronto Chapter Career Center charges C$240.00 per member post and C$300.00 per nonmember post.
The Institute of Internal Auditors
Jan 01, 1941
Ste. 275 - 6, Belsize Dr., Toronto, ON M4S 1L4
What does it cost to post a job on IIA Toronto Chapter Career Center?
The IIA Toronto Chapter Career Center's pricing for a standard 30-day listing starts at C$240.00 for a member post and C$300.00 for a nonmember post.
How do I create an account on IIA Toronto Chapter Career Center?
- Navigate to IIA Toronto Chapter Career Center's home page.
- Hover over "Employers" and select "My Account" from the drop-down menu.
- Complete the online registration form.
- Once done, click on "Create My Account."