Featured Employer Option
Subscription to 1 Site
Subscription to 2 Sites
IT Jobs Montreal is a job board that serves the IT sector in the metropolitan Montreal area. The platform automatically redirects job seekers to any employers' website by indexing job postings. Employers can thus advertise an unlimited amount of IT job posts, and IT Jobs Montreal will add them to your website's job board.
The job board is designed to help employers attract IT professionals, consultants, new immigrants, and early career job seekers.
- Dedicated IT job board with thousands of job seekers visiting the site every month.
- Employers can subscribe to either the Emplois TI Montréal or IT Jobs Montreal job board.
- Multiple job posting packages with a 12 month-subscription are available.
- Unlimited job postings.
- Automated job posts aggregated from employer websites.
- Employers can add or remove a new job on their website, and the job board will update automatically.
- The platform offers subscribers employer branding and statistical reports.
- The website is available in English and French.
- No free job posting option.
- No social media promotion or employee background verification tools available.
- Jobs aren't shared on other job posting sites or platforms.
We were unable to find reviews of IT Jobs Montreal at the time of writing.
How to Post a Job on IT Jobs Montreal:
Three easy steps to post a job on IT Jobs Montreal.
Posting a Job on IT Jobs Montreal.
Navigate to the home page and hover over the banner button "Jobs." Then, select "IT jobs by employer" from the drop-down menu.
Click "Add your IT Jobs."
You'll find this button under the heading "Featured IT Employers."
Fill in the contact form.
Scroll down until you find the contact form. Add information such as your name, email address, and website. Then, click "Submit Form."
A representative will contact you to discuss your job posting and recruitment needs.
IT Jobs Montreal vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a popular job board that allows employers to post jobs in all industries. IT Jobs Montreal, however, caters only to the IT sector. While IT Jobs Montreal is an automated job board, employers have to manually input their job posts on Indeed.
IT Jobs Montreal vs. Canada's Association of IT Professionals:
Canada's Association of IT Professionals (CIPS) has an IT job board for cities across Canada, while IT Jobs Montreal only serves Montreal. While CIPS charges US$90.00 for a single job post, IT Jobs Montreal asks US$295.00 for unlimited job postings. Both platforms attract IT professionals, but CIPS has a wider reach than IT Jobs Montreal.
What is IT Jobs Montreal?
IT Jobs Montreal is a job board that connects employers with qualified job seekers in the IT industry of Montreal. The automated platform pulls job posts from registered employers' websites and adds them to its job board.
What does it cost to post a job on IT Jobs Montreal?
IT Jobs Montreal's pricing starts at US$295.00 for a featured employer subscription.
How do I create an account on IT Jobs Montreal?
Navigate to the home page and hover over "Jobs" in the menu bar, then click "IT jobs by employer." Click "Add your IT Jobs" and proceed to fill in the contact form to get in touch with a representative that will set up your account.