Single Job Post
Two Job Posts
Three Job Posts
5-10 Job Posts
Multiple Job Package
Contact for quote.
Resume Search Packages
Contact for quote.
Dice is an advanced tech job board that offers hands-on recruiting solutions for employers. The site offers applicant tracking, candidate screening, as well as exposure on partner sites.
Visitors from Canada make up less than 2% of all traffic to the site. A salary report is available for employers to get a sense of both local and international tech wages. Dice is more costly than competitor job boards, ITjobs.ca and BetaKit.
- Single and multiple job posting packages are available.
- Job posts are promoted on 3,000 partner sites for 30 days.
- Employers can connect with more than 9 million quality technologists.
- Plans include candidate screening and applicant matching.
- Employer branding options are available.
- Employers are able to preview matched resumes and track applications.
- There is a recruitment package option to access a database of more than 2.7 million tech resumes.
- Jobs are shared on social media.
- There are no free plans.
- No free trials are available.
- There is an additional cost to access the Dice resume database.
- Pricing is only provided in U.S. dollars.
- There is no French language option on the website.
- Less than 2% of visitors on the site are from Canada.
- Local job boards, such as ITjobs.ca and BetaKit, have more affordable pricing.
Dice generated mixed user reviews. On Sitejabber, Dice gets a consumer rating of 4 stars from two positive reviews. Trustpilot features two negative reviews where users mention difficulties in searching for remote positions.
How to Post a Job on Dice:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Dice.
Posting a job on Dice.
Go to the Dice home page.
Navigate to the Dice's home page.
Click on "Post Jobs."
Click on the "For Employers" tab and click on the "Post Jobs" option.
Choose a posting option.
Select your preferred package and click on "Add To Cart."
Create an employer account.
Sign in via the pop-up screen or enter an email address for registration.
Fill in your personal details.
You will be asked to provide a few personal details and billing information to complete your registration. Once you have filled in the required fields, select "Complete Purchase."
Create a job post.
From your dashboard, select "Post Jobs" at the top of the page and complete your job post details.
Dice vs. ITjobs.ca:
ITjobs.ca is a Canadian IT job board that forms part of the Jobs.ca network. Pricing starts at C$325.00 for a single job post, while Dice charges US$395.00. Dice has a few more features than ITjobs.ca, including applicant tracking and candidate screening. Dice also has a larger partner network than ITjobs.ca.
Dice vs. BetaKit:
BetaKit is a news platform for the IT industry, and the website hosts a job board. A single job posting costs C$300.00, which is more affordable than Dice's starting price. Dice, however, offers more features, such as applicant tracking, branding solutions, and candidate matching.
Dice vs. TechFetch:
TechFetch is a tech job platform. Their pricing starts at $1,799.00 per annum, while Dice offers single job post purchases. Dice's pricing starts at US$395.00, making TechFetch more affordable. Both job boards offer candidate matching, resume access, and exposure on social media. Dice has a larger audience size than TechFetch.
News & Activity:
News or Activity
September 22, 2020
What is Dice?
Dice is the definitive platform for recruiting in the tech space. Dice's database of over 60 million tech professionals provides employers with access to a community of highly skilled candidates actively looking for their next great opportunity.
What does it cost to post a job on Dice?
Dice's pricing starts at US$395.00 per single job post, but the more jobs posted, the less it costs per post.
How do I create a Dice profile?
- Go to the Dice home page.
- Click on the "For Employers" tab.
- Click on "Post Jobs."
- Choose a job posting package and click on "Add To Cart."
- Enter your email address under "New Customer" and click on "Continue With Posting."
- Fill in your company and billing information, then click on "Complete Purchase."
- Follow the proceeding steps to create a job post.
Can employers access Dice's resume database?
All job listing packages exclude access to Dice's resume database, but resume search packages are available at additional cost.