From US$495.00 /post.
Social Media Promotion
Job Board Syndication
Phone, email, and live chat.
Dice is an advanced tech job board that offers hands-on recruiting solutions for employers. Key features of the site include applicant tracking, candidate screening, exposure on partner sites, and a resume database of over 2.7 million candidates.
Visitors from Canada make up less than 2% of all traffic to the site. A salary report is available for employers to get a sense of both local and international tech wages. Dice is costlier than competitor job boards, ITjobs.ca and BetaKit.
- Dice is a niche job board dedicated to careers in IT and technology.
- The platform offers both single and multiple job posting plans.
- Job ads are syndicated to over 3,000 partner sites for 30 days.
- The platform features a resume database of over 2.7 million candidates.
- Job posting packages include candidate screening and applicant matching tools.
- The website receives over 2 million visitors per month.
- Job posts are promoted via email and social networks.
- The platform offers company pages and employer branding services.
- Dice features a native iOS and Android app for recruiters on the go.
- Employers can preview matched resumes and track applications.
- Dice lacks a free job posting option.
- There is an additional cost to access the Dice resume database.
- The platform is costlier than competitors, such as BetaKit and ITjobs.ca.
- Pricing is only provided in U.S. dollars.
- Less than 2% of visitors on the site are from Canada.
Dice generated mixed user reviews. On Sitejabber, Dice gets a consumer rating of 4 stars from two positive reviews. Trustpilot features a handful of negative reviews where users mention difficulties in searching for remote positions, unresponsive customer service, and that some U.S. regions aren't well represented.
TrustRadius reviews give Dice a 6.9 out of 10 rating based on over 60 reviews. Several reviewers noted the platform's ease of use and ability to source great IT candidates; however, several reviewers complained about faulty boolean search strings and that candidates' profiles were often missing contact information.
Single Job Post
Two Job Posts
Three Job Posts
Multiple Job Package
Contact for quote.
Resume Search Packages
Contact for quote.
How to Post a Job on Dice:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Dice.
Posting a Job on Dice.
Click on "Post a Job."
From the home page, click on "Post a Job" in the banner at the top of the page.
Select a job posting plan.
On the next page, click on "Post Your Job" beneath the "Single Job Post" plan.
You can also purchase multiple job ads by clicking on "Find Tech Talent" or "Build Your Team."
Create your employer account.
Add your email to the pop-up form and click on "Continue with Posting."
Purchase your job ad.
Review your order and fill out the online form to complete your registration. Then, add your billing details and click on "Complete Purchase."
Create your job post.
Once you have purchased your job ad you'll be able to create your job post.
Dice vs. ITjobs.ca:
ITjobs.ca is a Canadian IT job board that forms part of the Jobs.ca network. Pricing starts at C$325.00 for a single job post, while Dice charges US$495.00. Dice has a few more features than ITjobs.ca, including applicant tracking and candidate screening. Dice also has a larger partner network than ITjobs.ca.
Dice vs. BetaKit:
BetaKit is a news platform for the IT industry, and the website hosts a job board. A single job posting costs C$300.00, which is more affordable than Dice's starting price. Dice, however, offers more features, such as applicant tracking, branding solutions, and candidate matching.
Dice vs. TechFetch:
TechFetch is a tech job platform. Their pricing starts at $1,799.00 per annum, while Dice offers single job post purchases. Dice's pricing starts at US$495.00, making TechFetch more affordable. Both job boards offer candidate matching, resume access, and exposure on social media. Dice has a larger audience size than TechFetch.
What is Dice?
Dice is the definitive platform for recruiting in the tech space. Dice's database of over 2.7 million tech professionals provides employers with access to a community of highly skilled candidates actively looking for their next great opportunity.
What does it cost to post a job on Dice?
Dice's pricing starts at US$495.00 per single job post, but the more jobs posted, the less it costs per post.
How do I create a Dice profile?
- Go to the Dice home page.
- Click on the "For Employers" tab.
- Click on "Post Jobs."
- Choose a job posting package and click on "Post Your Job."
- Enter your email address under "New Customer" and click on "Continue With Posting."
- Fill in your company and billing information, then click on "Complete Purchase."
- Follow the proceeding steps to create a job post.
Can employers access Dice's resume database?
All job listing packages exclude access to Dice's resume database, but resume search packages are available at additional cost.