Featured Job Posting x 1
Featured Job Postings x 5
1 Month Unlimited Featured Job Postings
1 Year Unlimited Featured Job Postings
Careerin Tech Society is a Canadian nonprofit organization that was founded in 2019 with the aim of assisting tech industry professionals in developing their careers. They are supported by some of the largest names in tech, and offer skills development, webinars, virtual job fairs, as well as a job board.
Although relatively new, Careerin Tech Society has a large number of Canadian positions advertised on their platform. They offer employers a quick and affordable means of posting work opportunities in North America and provide features such as company profile uploads, optional paid advertising, and job search functionality.
- The company's initiative is supported by tech industry leaders, including Google, Microsoft, Apple, and Vertical Amazon.
- Careerin Tech Society hosts webinars and online job fairs to assist employers in marketing their positions.
- Job seekers can search for jobs in popular Canadian cities.
- All jobs posted on their platform are shared to Google for Jobs.
- Job posts run for 60 days.
- The platform is more affordable than competing job boards, such as ITjobs.ca and BCtechjobs.ca.
- Their signup and job posting processes are streamlined.
- The platform doesn't offer a free option.
- Jobs posted to the site aren't promoted on Careerin Tech Society's social media accounts.
- All job postings go through an approval process which may delay job posting times.
- All paid postings to the job board are charged in U.S. dollars.
- The site is not available in French.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Careerin Tech Society's job board.
How to Post a Job on Careerin Tech Society:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Careerin Tech Society.
Posting a Job on Careerin Tech Society.
Select "Post a job" on the home page.
Navigate to the Careerin Tech Society home page. Then, click on "Post a job" in the top-right corner.
Choose your job posting plan.
You can either choose the "Featured Job Posting x 1" or "Featured Job Posting x 3 & Online Career Fair Booth x 1" plan. Click on "Select" next to your preferred posting plan to proceed.
Sign up to the platform.
Select "New employer" and click on "Next."
Fill out the employer registration form.
Enter your company details, provide your email address, and choose a password for your account. Then, select "Next."
Fill out your job description.
Provide the platform with all the necessary information about your job post. Then, click on "Preview listing."
Once you're satisfied with your job post, select "Confirm listing."
Post your job advertisement.
Enter your billing details and click on "Pay and post" to purchase your job posting. Your job advertisement will be reviewed and then posted to the Careerin Tech Society job board.
Careerin Tech Society vs. CIPS Job Board:
The CIPS and Careerin Tech Society both run local tech job boards that only offer paid job postings. Careerin Tech Society also caters to the U.S., while the CIPS Job Board primarily focuses on jobs in Canada. Careerin Tech Society is more budget-friendly and offers hiring resources that the CIPS Job Board lacks, such as webinars.
Careerin Tech Society vs. BetaKit:
BetaKit is a Canadian tech industry news site that hosts a job board, while Careerin Tech Society (CTS) is primarily a job board that also provides access to webinars and virtual job fairs. Careerin Tech Society's job posting process is more streamlined compared to BetaKit's, which outsources its hiring services to Jobbio.
Careerin Tech Society vs. Dice:
Dice is a popular tech job board in the U.S that charges US$395.00 per job posting. Comparatively, Careerin Tech Society is a smaller, newer job board that offers job postings from US$99.00. Dice promotes job posts through a network of partner sites, while Careerin Tech Society only shares job posts to Google for Jobs.
What is Careerin Tech Society?
Careerin Tech Society is a nonprofit organization based in Canada that assists employers and job seekers in the tech industry. Founded in 2019, the site provides a platform for employers to affordably post opportunities to professionals in North America.
What does it cost to post a job on Careerin Tech Society?
Careerin Tech Society's pricing starts at US$99.00 per job post.
How do I create an account on Careerin Tech Society?
- Navigate to the Careerin Tech Society home page.
- Click on the suitcase icon in the top-right corner.
- Select "Sign up" from the drop-down menu.
- Fill out the employer registration form.
- Select "Create account."
How do I delete a job post on Careerin Tech Society?
- Log in to your CareerIn dashboard and select "Jobs."
- Find the job you would like to delete.
- Move the slider next to your job to unpublish your job advert.