It is completely free to post a job on the F6S job board.
F6S claims to be the world's largest growth company community for startups. Founded in 2013, the platform provides various resources to help support and grow startup projects around the world. Their job posting service is completely free and gives employers access to a global community of over 150,000 candidates.
In addition to the job board, F6S allows employers to advertise funding opportunities, contests, and deals to help develop and grow emerging startups. Although the platform is not a traditional job board, its affordability and wealth of resources make it a great platform for startups.
- The F6S job board is a niche career portal that gives employers access to a large global network of professionals.
- The platform offers employers a free job posting service.
- Job posts are promoted via the platform's Twitter account.
- Job seekers can filter jobs by type, location, role, and skills to connect with suitable employers.
- In addition to job posts, users can advertise funding opportunities, deals, and contests for their startups.
- The platform is more affordable than competitors, such as Careerin Tech and ITjobs.ca.
- The site features a very simple job posting process.
- There are no enhanced job posting options for increased exposure.
- F6S does not syndicate job posts to other job boards.
- The platform is not exclusively a job board.
- The site lacks a resume database of candidates.
- The website is not available in French.
- There are no local offices or customer support channels in Canada.
We were unable to find reviews of the F6F job board.
F6S vs. Careerin Tech Job Board:
Careerin Tech Job Board caters to the Canadian and U.S. tech job market, whereas F6S is a global job board, offering employers access to a much larger audience of professionals. Careerin Tech Job Board charges US$99.00 for a single job post, while F6S offers a free job posting service, making it the better option for startups on a tight budget.
F6S vs. ITjobs.ca:
ITjobs.ca has a broader focus on the tech and IT job market and caters exclusively to a Canadian audience, which may make it a better option for local hiring. By contrast, F6S has a global presence and specializes in assisting startup communities worldwide. Thanks to its free job posting service, it is also the more affordable option.
F6S vs. Job Bank:
Job Bank is the Canadian government's official job board and offers a free job posting service to employers. The platform has a significant presence in Canada, but it is a general job posting site. By contrast, F6S caters to a global audience and focuses specifically on startups, which may make it the better option for targeted hiring.