It is completely free to post a job on F6S.
F6S claims to be the world's largest growth company community for startups. The platform provides various resources to help support and grow startup projects around the world. Their job board is completely free and gives employers a platform to recruit talented professionals from their global network of over 150,000 candidates.
The site caters primarily to the IT and technology sectors and allows users to advertise funding opportunities, contests, and deals in addition to startup vacancies. While the platform is not a traditional job board, it is affordable and provides excellent resources for startup companies to grow.
- F6S is a niche career portal that gives employers access to a large global network of professionals.
- The platform offers employers a free job posting service.
- Job posts are promoted via the platform's Twitter account.
- Job seekers can filter jobs by type, location, role, and skills to connect with suitable employers.
- In addition to job posts, users can advertise funding opportunities, deals, and contests for their startups.
- The platform is more affordable than local competitors, such as Reed.co.uk.
- The site features a very simple job posting process.
- There are no enhanced job posting options for increased exposure.
- F6S does not syndicate job posts to other job boards.
- The platform is not exclusively a job board.
- The site lacks a resume database of candidates.
F6S received overwhelming positive reviews on Trustpilot, with users complimenting the speed and efficiency of the customer service. A few customers cited the website as a scam and complained about user privacy issues. On G2, reviews were also positive, with users awarding the platform a 3.8 out of 5-star rating.
How to Post a Job on F6S:
Three easy steps for posting a job on F6S.
Posting a job on F6S.
Navigate to the F6S home page.
From the home page, click on "Add Your" in the top-right corner of the page and select "Job Listing" from the drop-down menu.
Create your account.
On the next page, click on "Get Free Listing Now." Click on "Join or Login with e-mail," enter your email address and password, and click on "Continue." Fill out the online form with your details and click on "Join."
You can also sign up with LinkedIn or Facebook for convenience.
Enter your startup company name and click on "Create."
Create your job post.
Fill out the online form with your vacancy details and click on "Done" in the top-right corner of the page once complete. You job post will be added to the F6S job board immediately.
Use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
F6S vs. Startupers:
Both Startupers and F6S cater to the global startup community and offer employers a free job posting service. While Startupers is a powerful recruitment tool for employers, the website receives less traffic than F6S and lacks the additional startup resources offered by F6S, such as funding and investment opportunities.
F6S vs. Wellfound:
Wellfound offers both free and paid job posting plans to help employers recruit candidates, whereas F6S only offers a free plan. Both platforms target a similar startup audience, but Wellfound has a much larger global network of over 8 million professionals. However, F6S promotes job ads on Twitter, unlike Wellfound.
F6S vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is one of the U.K.'s largest job boards and features a CV database, which F6S lacks. Reed.co.uk is the less affordable option, charging £89.00 +VAT per job post, whereas F6S offers a completely free job posting service. Reed.co.uk is a general job board, while F6S is focused on startups and tech, making it better for targeted hiring.
F6S Network Limited
Jan 01, 2013
152-160 Kemp House, City Rd., London EC1V 2NX
What is F6S used for?
F6S is used to help startup founders connect with investors, funding opportunities, and talented candidates from around the world through their job board.
Who is the owner of F6S?
F6S is owned by Sean Kane.
What does the name "F6S" mean?
The business name replaced the six letters in the word "founders" with the letter "6."
What does it cost to post a job on F6S?
It is completely free for employers to post a job on F6S.
How do I create an account on F6S?
- Go to the F6S home page.
- Click on "Sign In" in the top-right corner of the page.
- Select "Join or Login with e-mail" or sign up via LinkedIn or Facebook.
- Add your email address and password and click on "Continue."
- Fill out the online form with your details and click on "Join."