It is completely free to post a job on the F6S job board.
F6S claims to be the world's largest growth company community for startups. The platform provides various resources to help support and grow startup projects around the world. Their job board is completely free and gives employers a platform to recruit talented professionals from their global network of over 150,000 candidates.
The site caters primarily to the IT and technology sectors and allows users to advertise funding opportunities, contests, and deals in addition to startup vacancies. While the platform is not a traditional job board, it is affordable and provides excellent resources for startup companies to grow.
- The F6S job board is a niche career portal that gives employers access to a large global network of professionals.
- The platform offers employers a free job posting service.
- Job posts are promoted via the platform's Twitter account.
- Job seekers can filter jobs by type, location, role, and skills to connect with suitable employers.
- In addition to job posts, users can advertise funding opportunities, deals, and contests for their startups.
- The platform is more affordable than local competitors, such as Reed.co.uk.
- The site features a very simple job posting process.
- There are no enhanced job posting options for increased exposure.
- F6S does not syndicate job posts to other job boards.
- The platform is not exclusively a job board.
- The site lacks a resume database of candidates.
We were unable to find reviews of the F6F job board.
F6S vs. Startupers:
Both Startupers and F6S cater to the global startup community and offer employers a free job posting service. While Startupers is a powerful recruitment tool for employers, the website receives less traffic than F6S and lacks the additional startup resources offered by F6S, such as funding and investment opportunities.
F6S vs. Wellfound:
Wellfound offers both free and paid job posting plans to help employers recruit candidates, whereas F6S only offers a free plan. Both platforms target a similar startup audience, but Wellfound has a much larger global network of over 8 million professionals. However, F6S promotes job ads on Twitter, unlike Wellfound.
F6S vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is one of the U.K.'s largest job boards and features a CV database, which F6S lacks. Reed.co.uk is the less affordable option, charging £89.00 +VAT per job post, whereas F6S offers a completely free job posting service. Reed.co.uk is a general job board, while F6S is focused on startups and tech, making it better for targeted hiring.