Women in Tech Jobs
From £300.00 +VAT /post.
Bulk posting options
CV database access
Women in Tech Jobs is a niche, U.K.-based job board that advertises a variety of tech roles for women professionals at all career levels. The platform aims to promote tech companies that support diversity, inclusion, and equality, and its hiring services include employer branding, CV searches, social media promotion, and targeted email alerts.
While Women in Tech Jobs is more costly than niche competitors, such as Women Who Code, the platform stands out with its candidate attraction tools and an extensive CV database. However, the site does not offer job distribution or applicant tracking tools.
- The job board gives companies access to a specialized network of women in tech, engineering, and IT throughout the U.K.
- The platform offers a variety of bulk job posting plans for employers with high-volume hiring needs.
- Women in Tech Jobs is used and trusted by several well-known companies, including Amazon, ITV, and Jaguar Land Rover.
- Companies can access the platform's CV database of high-quality candidates.
- Listings are shared to the platform's Twitter and Facebook pages for maximum exposure.
- Employers can add their company logo and description to job posts for increased brand awareness.
- Vacancies are sent to candidates via email alerts.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- Job posts can be featured on the job board's home page for enhanced visibility.
- Women in Tech Jobs does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The platform lacks applicant tracking and candidate matching tools.
- There is no phone support.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Women in Tech Jobs.
1 Job Posting
5 Job Postings
10 Job Postings
CV Database Access
Contact for quote.
Women in Tech Jobs vs. Women Who Code Job Board:
Similar to Women in Tech Jobs, Women Who Code primarily caters to women in search of coding and other tech roles. While neither platform offers a free job posting plan, Women Who Code is the slightly more affordable option, charging US$199.00 for a startup subscription, while Women in Tech Jobs' pricing starts at £300.00 +VAT per post.
Women in Tech Jobs vs. Fairygodboss:
Women in Tech Jobs and Fairygodboss both advertise roles for women talent throughout the U.K., but the latter site serves all industries, whereas Women in Tech Jobs focuses on the overarching tech job market. Both sites offer employer branding and social media promotion, but only Women in Tech Jobs features CV database access.
Women in Tech Jobs vs. Technojobs:
While Women in Tech Jobs and Technojobs both advertise a wide variety of tech roles, the former site offers employers a more targeted approach to hiring women professionals. The platforms are similarly priced, but Technojobs stands out with its job distribution tools and account management support.