30-Day Job Posting
Job Flash Package
Premium Job Flash Package
Ultimate Recruitment Package
30-Day Job Posting + Manufacturing Job Board Network
5 Pack of 30-Day Job Postings
10 Pack of 30-Day Job Postings
6 Month Unlimited Job Postings
1 Year Unlimited Job Postings
Single Resume Purchase
*WiMWorks also features a number of banner ad packages and additional job post upgrades for increased exposure.
**Members who hold a Professional, Professional Plus, or Corporate membership for WiM, qualify for discounts. Visit the WiM website to find out more.
For over a decade, WiMWorks has helped female manufacturing professionals connect with employers looking to advance equality and inclusivity in the workplace. The site allows employers to advertise vacancies in a range of industries, such as aerospace, construction, science, and engineering, among others, and reach out to diverse candidates.
While primarily U.S.-centric, the platform is a useful resource for U.K. employers, who can take advantage of WiMWorks' recruitment features, including job board syndication, a CV database, and bulk job posting plans, to help streamline and simplify the recruitment process. However, the platform only lists pricing in U.S. dollars.
- WiMWorks is the reputable job board of WiM that helps employers reach a diverse talent pool.
- The job board allows for both local and global postings.
- There is a wide variety of job posting packages available at different price points.
- WiMWorks offers add-ons to help your job posting attract diverse candidates and veterans.
- Members can view CVs in the CV bank at no cost.
- The platform offers bulk job posting packs at discounted rates.
- Those with WiM memberships qualify for further discounts.
- The website is easy to navigate and jobs can be posted directly to the site.
- Advanced packages offer job syndication to 1,000+ job boards.
- There is no trial or free posting plan.
- The platform caters primarily to the U.S. job market.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
- The platform lacks local customer support channels in the U.K.
We were unable to find any online reviews of WiMWorks. However, the site is owned by Women in Manufacturing (WiM), a reputable nonprofit trade association with prominent corporate members, such as Dell Technologies, Canon, Google, and Tesla.
WiMWorks vs. British Manufacturing Jobs:
British Manufacturing Jobs and WiMWorks are similar platforms with a few key differences. British Manufacturing Jobs is exclusively a U.K. job board and features more local vacancies than WiMWorks. British Manufacturing Jobs charges £149.00 +VAT for a standard post while WiMWorks charges upwards of US$349.00 for nonmembers with member discounts.
WiMWorks vs. Where Women Work:
Like WiMWorks, Where Women Work primarily caters to female job seekers. However, WiMWorks offers employers a more targeted approach to hiring manufacturing talent. WiMWorks' price per post starts at US$249.00 for members and US$349.00 for nonmembers, with bulk discounts available. Interested users must contact Where Women Work for pricing.
WiMWorks vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is one of the U.K.'s largest general job board. Employers will reach a larger U.K. audience through Reed.co.uk, but the platform is a general job board, whereas WiMWorks has a niche focus on women in manufacturing. Reed.co.uk charges regular customers £150.00 +VAT per post while WiMWorks charges nonmembers US$349.00 per post with member discounts.
Women in Manufacturing Association
Jan 01, 2010
6363 Oak Tree Blvd., Independence, Ohio 44131 USA
How much does it cost to post a job on WiMWorks?
WiMWork's pricing starts from US$249.00 for members and US$349.00 for nonmembers. There are also discounts for bulk packages.
How do I create an account on WiMWorks?
- Go to the WiMWorks home page.
- Hover over "Employers" in the top-right corner and select "My Account" from the drop-down menu.
- Fill out the "New Users Create an Account" form with your details.
- Click on "Create My Account" toward the bottom of the page.