British Manufacturing Jobs
From £75.00 +VAT /post.
Applicant tracking system
CV database access
Job ad distribution
Phone and email.
British Manufacturing Jobs is a job portal hosted by CV-Library, forming part of the job board's vast network of over 800 location and industry-specific sites. Boasting impressive employer branding and job distribution features, British Manufacturing Jobs serves as a useful platform for employers wishing to connect with candidates in a niche field.
- Employers can access an extensive CV database of over 18.2 million potential candidates across various industries.
- British Manufacturing Jobs offers a discounted job posting plan for first-time customers.
- New vacancies are sent to active and passive job seekers through detailed email alerts.
- The Standard Job plan allows employers to create a company profile and add a logo to job ads to boost brand awareness.
- Job ads are distributed to CV-Library's extensive network of niche job posting sites.
- The platform features SmartMatch technology that moves the best-matched CVs to the top of your searches.
- Compared to top competitors, British Manufacturing Jobs is the more affordable option.
- There is no free job posting package available.
- British Manufacturing Jobs offers job posting features through CV-Library.
- The website does not mention an applicant tracking system or social media sharing.
We were unable to find online reviews of British Manufacturing Jobs.
New Customer Offer
CV Database Access: 2 Weeks
CV Database Access: 4 Weeks
Contact for quote.
Premium Featured Job
Contact for quote.
How to Post a Job on British Manufacturing Jobs:
Five easy steps for posting a job on British Manufacturing Jobs.
Posting a job on British Manufacturing Jobs.
Go to British Manufacturing Jobs' website.
On the home page, navigate to the top-right corner of the page and click on "Recruiting?"
Select a job posting package.
Read through the various plans on offer and when you're ready to proceed, click on "Advertise now" beneath your desired package.
You will then be redirected to CV-Library's pricing page. Here, click on "Buy now" beneath your chosen package.
Confirm your order.
Read through the summary of your order and confirm that everything is correct by clicking on "Checkout securely" to the right of the screen.
Provide your details.
On the following page, enter your name and email address, as well as your billing details. Then, click on "Secure Checkout."
Complete the payment.
On the final page, enter your details once again and include your credit card details. Then, click on "Pay Now."
Once the payment has been processed, you'll be able to create a job ad and post it immediately.
British Manufacturing Jobs vs. Foodmanjobs:
Foodmanjobs and British Manufacturing Jobs differ in pricing and niche, with the latter standing out as more affordable and better in exposure, thanks to its coverage of all manufacturing jobs. While Foodmanjobs costs $300.00 +VAT per post and only covers food and drink manufacturing, British Manufacturing Jobs' plans start at $75.00 +VAT per post.
British Manufacturing Jobs vs. SME (Society of Manufacturing Engineers) Jobs Connection:
SME Jobs Connection and British Manufacturing Jobs are both niche job portals that differ primarily in pricing. With SME Jobs Connection, pricing is only available in U.S. dollars and starts at US$329.00 per post. British Manufacturing Jobs, on the other hand, costs £75.00 +VAT per post for new customers, and it offers a more extensive CV database.
British Manufacturing Jobs vs. Jobsite:
While both Jobsite and British Manufacturing Jobs provide great job distribution and new customer discounts, it's the latter that edges the competition with more cost-effective options. With Jobsite, prices start at £89.00 +VAT per post, whereas British Manufacturing Jobs' prices start at £75.00 +VAT per post, and its reach is more targeted.