30 Day Job Posting
60 Day Job Posting
Job Flash Package
Premium Job Flash Package
30 Day Job Posting + Engineering Job Board Network
Ultimate Recruitment Package
3 Pack 30 Day Job Postings
5 Pack of Job Flash Emails and Postings
5 Pack of Premium Job Flash Emails and Postings
Single Resume Purchase
*Several additional job posting upgrades, such as social media promotion, are available at checkout.
SME Jobs Connection is a U.S.-based job board that advertises a range of manufacturing vacancies. With a resume database of over 1,300 qualified candidates, employers can connect with manufacturing professionals from around the world, including the U.K.
At the time of writing, SME Jobs Connection had over 700 U.K. vacancies listed on their job board. The platform, however, does not list its pricing in local currency, making it difficult to compare the site's affordability to local competitors.
- More than 7,700 employers use SME Jobs Connection to fill their manufacturing vacancies.
- Employers can post jobs throughout the U.K., Australia, Canada, and the U.S., among others.
- The platform has multiple job posting plans available to suit different hiring needs.
- Employers can upgrade their listing and have it featured on the home page of the job board.
- The site's dedicated "Intern Board" allows employers to advertise manufacturing internships and connect with over 190 interns.
- Employers can purchase the resumes of candidates they would like to connect with.
- Listings are sent to over 4,4000 manufacturing professionals via email alerts.
- Several upgrades are available, including social media promotion and job distribution across the site's partner job boards.
- SME Jobs Connection's pricing is not available in pounds sterling or euros.
- Employers are charged extra to view resumes.
- Most of the site's traffic comes from the U.S., making local sites like British Manufacturing Jobs better for U.K. hiring.
- No local customer support is available.
- The Veteran, Diversity, and Social upgrades are only available for U.S.-based job posts.
We were unable to find any online reviews of SME Jobs Connection.
How to Post a Job on SME Jobs Connection:
Five easy steps for posting a job on SME Jobs Connection.
Posting a Job on SME Jobs Connection.
Go to SME Jobs Connection's home page.
On the home page, hover over "Employers" and select "Post a Job" from the drop-down menu.
Create an employer account.
Scroll down and fill out the online form labeled "New Users Create an Account." Once you're done, click on "CREATE MY ACCOUNT."
Create your job post.
Select your preferred job posting package and scroll down the page to start the job posting process. Fill in all the fields with information about your listing, such as the job title, company name, job description, and location. Once you're done, click on "CONTINUE."
Add upgrades to your listing.
Peruse the platform's job posting upgrades and tick the box next to those you'd like to purchase. Then, click on "Add Upgrades."
To skip this step, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "No Thanks."
Please note that the Veteran, Diversity, and Social upgrades are only available for U.S.-based job posts.
Finalize your order.
Review your order and ensure that you've selected the correct package. To pay by credit card, add your billing information to the online form and click on "Pay by Credit Card." To pay through PayPal, scroll to the bottom of the page and select "PayPal Check out."
Once your payment has been processed, your listing will go live on the job board.
SME Jobs Connection vs. British Manufacturing Jobs:
While SME Jobs Connection and British Manufacturing Jobs both serve the manufacturing industry, the latter platform has a wider reach in the U.K., offering employers better local hiring solutions. Both platforms offer resume searches and employer branding, but British Manufacturing Jobs also has account management, which SME Jobs Connection lacks.
SME Jobs Connection vs. WiMWorks:
SME Jobs Connection and WiMWorks are manufacturing job boards, with the latter primarily catering to women. They offer similar tools, including resume searches and job distribution. SME Jobs Connection's pricing starts at US$329.00 per post, while WiMWorks charges US$249.00 for members and US$349.00 for nonmembers. Both offer various discounts.
SME Jobs Connection vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a local job board that lists a wide range of general vacancies. In comparison, SME Jobs Connection primarily advertises manufacturing jobs both locally and globally. Of the two platforms, Reed.co.uk is generally more affordable, offering discounts on bulk job packs and new customer specials on job posts and CV searches.
Jan 01, 1932
1000 Town Center, Ste. 1910 Southfield, MI 48075, U.S.
What is SME Jobs Connection?
SME Jobs Connection is the official job board of the Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME) and helps employers find and attract manufacturing professionals throughout the U.K. and abroad.
What does it cost to post a job on SME Jobs Connection?
SME Jobs Connection's pricing starts at US$329.00 for a 30-day job post. The platform also offers a wide variety of enhanced postings and bulk job posting packages, as well as additional upgrades.
How do I create an account on SME Jobs Connection?
- Go to SME Jobs Connection's home page, hover over "Employers," and select "My Account" from the drop-down menu.
- Fill out the online form labeled "New Users Create an Account" and click on "CREATE MY ACCOUNT."
How do I edit my job post on SME Jobs Connection?
- Sign in to your account.
- Hover over "Employers" and select "My Jobs" from the drop-down menu.
- Select "Actions" and click on "Edit" next to the job post you'd like to change.