ManufacturingCrossing offers four paid plans and a Basic Account that provides up to 20 free postings with limited access and features.
*When you purchase a yearly plan you get two free months.
ManufacturingCrossing is a job board and aggregator where U.K. employers can post manufacturing vacancies. Jobs for engineers, operations managers, technicians, financial controllers, plant managers, and more, are typically posted to the site. They offer a free plan and more affordable rates than their competitors.
Employers who purchase a plan will have their postings shared across a network of job boards that U.K. job seekers frequently visit, making this a great platform
- A trusted job board and aggregator used by big brands such as Apple, Google, Facebook, Ford, and Amazon to find hires.
- They share job posts to a network of more than 600 job boards, ensuring the broadest pool of applicants.
- The site offers live chat as well as email and telephone support.
- Jobs can be posted directly to the site, with free and paid options to suit a variety of employers.
- The site allows you to withhold employer details to maintain confidentiality.
- The free resume database access allows users to search, download, forward, and save resumes.
- The site collects manufacturing job posts from over 4,429,000 sites, thereby attracting more job seekers.
- Employers can use the site to find local or global hires in the manufacturing industry.
- Discounts are available for those who purchase annual packages.
- The site can be tricky to navigate.
- There are other sites, such as Indeed and LinkedIn, that receive higher traffic than ManufacturingCrossing.
- There is no local office or contact number.
We were unable to find any employer reviews of the site, but the website enjoys glowing testimonials, with many job seekers being impressed with the sheer number of jobs posted on the site and also how quickly they were able to find employment by using this job board.
How to Post a Job on ManufacturingCrossing:
Eight easy steps for posting a job on ManufacturingCrossing.
Posting a Job on ManfacturingCrossing.
Click on "Sign Up."
Navigate to the home page, then click on "Sign Up" next to the "Employer" label in the far right of the screen.
Create an account.
Provide your details — first and last names, contact number, email, and company information — then click on "Sign Up" at the bottom.
Click "+ Post New Job."
Once you have created an account, click on the "+ Post new Job" button toward the center of the screen.
Fill in the details of your vacancy.
Starting with the job title, complete all the details of your job post. Then, check the appropriate box to start receiving applications. Click on "Save" when you are done.
To omit your contact information from the job ad, check the final box.
Preview your job post.
From the preview screen, you can view your job post the way it will appear to prospective candidates. From this page, you can also edit your job post, and view job applicants and matching applicants once the posting has gone live.
Post your job.
When you are satisfied with all the details of your posting, go ahead and click on "Post as a Featured Job," which will take you through to the paid options where you can select your plan. Alternatively, click on "Post as a Basic Job," and then "Go to Jobs List," to post a job free of charge.
Select your plan.
Click on a paid plan of your choice or choose the free option.
If you click on the free option, your job will be posted immediately.
Pay for your plan.
If you've chosen a paid plan, you'll proceed to the checkout screen. Select your preferred method of payment and enter your card details in the relevant fields. Check the reCAPTCHA box, then click on "Submit Now!" to complete your purchase.
Every paid plan comes with a free 14-day trial.
ManufacturingCrossing vs. Reed.co.uk:
Despite Reed.co.uk being a general job board, it lists many manufacturing jobs and is a worthy alternative to ManufacturingCrossing. At £89.00 +VAT per job post, Reed.co.uk is more affordable than its rival, but both platforms offer useful tools such as a candidate resume database, and they both reach a large job seeker audience.
ManufacturingCrossing vs. Foodmanjobs:
Foodmanjobs is a manufacturing job board specializing in food and beverage vacancies. By comparison, ManufacturingCrossing has a greater variety of job listings on its site. Foodmanjobs is more costly and offers no free plan, but it's a great site for targeting candidates in the food manufacturing industry.
ManufacturingCrossing vs. Jobsite:
Jobsite is a general job board with nearly 10,000 manufacturing vacancies on the site. Almost 80% of the site's traffic comes from the U.K., while their rates are comparable with ManufacturingCrossing and they offer further discounts to new users. Resume database access is free on ManufacturingCrossing but you have to pay on Jobsite.
What is ManufacturingCrossing?
ManufacturingCrossing is a job board and aggregator where thousands of manufacturing vacancies are listed. Positions from all over the world are found on the site, with over 200,000 new listings added each week.
How do I post a job on ManufacturingCrossing?
- Visit the home page and click on "Sign Up" next to "Employer" in the top-right corner.
- Create an account.
- Click on "+ Post New Job."
- Fill in the details of your vacancy.
- Preview your job post.
- Post your job.
- Select your plan.
- Pay for your plan (optional).
How much does it cost to post a job on ManufacturingCrossing?
The cost of posting a job on ManufacturingCrossing starts from US$199.00 per month, but there is also a basic free plan.