*14-day free trials are offered on all paid monthly and annual plans.
**Two free months are offered on all paid annual plans.
ManufacturingCrossing is a job board and aggregator where U.K. employers can post manufacturing vacancies. Jobs for engineers, operations managers, technicians, financial controllers, plant managers, and more, are typically posted to the site. They offer a free plan and paid monthly subscription plans.
Employers who purchase a plan will have their postings shared across a network of job boards that U.K. job seekers frequently visit, making this a great platform
- Jobs can be posted directly to the job board, with free and paid options to suit a variety of employers.
- The site collects manufacturing job posts from over 4,429,000 sites, thereby attracting more job seekers.
- The platform job posts to a network of more than 600 job boards, ensuring the broadest pool of applicants.
- The site is constantly refreshed, with more than 200,000 new jobs added each week.
- Employers can withhold company details to maintain confidentiality.
- ManufacturingCrossing allows employers to search, download, forward, and save CVs for free.
- Discounts are available for those who purchase annual packages.
- There is live chat support.
- Free job posts are not syndicated to other job boards.
- There are other sites, such as Indeed and LinkedIn, that receive higher traffic than ManufacturingCrossing.
- There is no local office or contact number.
We were unable to find any employer reviews of the site, but the website has several handpicked testimonials, with many job seekers being impressed with the sheer number of jobs posted on the site and also how quickly they were able to find employment by using this job board.
How to Post a Job on ManufacturingCrossing:
Six easy steps for posting a job on ManufacturingCrossing.
Posting a Jjob on ManfacturingCrossing.
Click on "Post a Job."
Navigate to the home page, and click on "Post a Job" in the top-right corner of the page.
Create an employer account.
Click on the "EMPLOYERS" button toward the top-right corner of the page and select "SIGN UP" from the drop-down menu. Complete the online form and click on "SIGN UP" toward the bottom of the page.
Create your job post.
Click on the "POST NEW JOB" button and complete the online form with information about your job vacancy. Then, click on "SAVE" toward the bottom of the page.
Review your job post.
Look over the preview of your job ad and ensure its accuracy. Then, click on the blue "POST AS FEATURED JOB" button.
Select a job posting plan.
Choose a plan that suits your hiring needs by clicking on the "SELECT" button beneath the plan.
If you selected the Basic plan, you will see an order confirmation message on the next page. Then, click on "GO TO MY JOBS."
If you selected a paid plan, you will be prompted to enter your payment information. Once complete, navigate to the "My Jobs" page.
Publish your job post.
On the "My Jobs" page, set the "Show" filter to "Draft Jobs" and click on the "SEARCH" button. Locate the job post you want to publish, click on the three vertical dots to the right of "DRAFT," and click on "Activate as basic job" or "Activate as featured job," depending on your chosen job posting plan.
ManufacturingCrossing vs. Reed.co.uk:
Despite Reed.co.uk being a general job board, it lists many manufacturing jobs and is a worthy alternative to ManufacturingCrossing. At £89.00 +VAT for a new customer post, Reed.co.uk is costlier than ManufacturingCrossing, which offers a free plan. Both platforms offer useful tools, such as a candidate CV database.
ManufacturingCrossing vs. Foodmanjobs:
Foodmanjobs is a manufacturing job board specializing in food and beverage vacancies. By comparison, ManufacturingCrossing has a greater variety of job listings on its site. Foodmanjobs is the costlier choice and offers no free plan, but it's a great site for targeting candidates in the food manufacturing industry.
ManufacturingCrossing vs. Jobsite:
Jobsite is a general job board with nearly 10,000 manufacturing vacancies on the site. Almost 80% of the site's traffic comes from the U.K., while their rates are comparable with ManufacturingCrossing and they offer further discounts to new users. Both sites feature a searchable CV database.