60-Day Premium Job Flash Package
60-Day Premium Job Flash Packagee
Ultimate Recruitment Package
3 Pack - Basic 60-Day Job Posting
3 Pack - Ultimate Recruitment Package
60-Day Job Posting + Manufacturing Job Board Network
Featured Employer Ad - Home Page - 60 Days
30 Day Inner Banner Advertising
*Additional upgrades, such as social media promotion, are available at checkout.
ManufacturingJobs.com is a niche job board that lists manufacturing vacancies in the U.K. and abroad. The platform's features include promoted listings, resume searches, targeted email alerts, and social media exposure. The site also has a user-friendly interface and a simple job posting process.
ManufacturingJobs.com is a well-priced option for companies looking to find and attract U.K. job seekers. The platform, however, lacks local customer support and some of their additional upgrades are not available on U.K.-based job posts, which could negatively affect the listing's reach.
- ManufacturingJobs.com caters to U.K. employers in search of local engineers, machine operators, and foremen, among others.
- Employers can search through the site's resume database for qualified candidates.
- The platform offers an assortment of job posting plans to suit different budgets and hiring needs.
- Jobs can be shared to the Job Board Network's affiliated sites for increased exposure.
- The site advertises vacancies across the globe, including the U.S., Canada, and Australia.
- The platform provides a variety of job post upgrades, such as social media promotion and featured listings.
- Employers can opt to have their listings stay live on the site for 30 or 60 days.
- ManufacturingJobs.com does not have a free job posting option.
- Employers are charged additional fees for job post upgrades.
- The platform does not list pricing in pound sterling.
- Some job post upgrades are only available on U.S.-based listings.
We were unable to find any online reviews of ManufacturingJobs.com.
How to Post a Job on ManufacturingJobs.com:
Six easy steps for posting on ManufacturingJobs.com.
Posting a Job on ManufacturingJobs.com.
Go to ManufacturingJobs.com.
On the home page, select "Post a Job" in the top right-hand corner.
Select a job posting package.
Choose your preferred job posting plan and, depending on the package, click on "Get Started" or "Buy."
Register as an employer.
Fill out the online form labeled "New Users Create an Account" and, once you're done, click on "Create My Account" toward the bottom of the page.
Once your account has been created, click on "Continue."
Create your job post.
Select your preferred job posting package again and scroll down the page. Complete the job posting form by filling out the job basics, description, requirements, job details, location, and contact information. Once done, click on "Continue."
You also have the option of previewing your job post by selecting "Preview."
Add upgrades to your job post.
Select any additional upgrades you'd like to make to your job post. Then, select "Add Upgrades."
Please note that some upgrades are only available on U.S.-based job posts.
To skip this step, click on "No Thanks" toward the bottom of the page.
Purchase your job post.
Review your order summary to ensure you've selected the correct package and/or upgrades. Then, scroll down and add your billing details to the online form. You can then choose to either "Pay by Credit Card," "Pay by Invoice," or "PayPal Checkout."
Once your payment has gone through, your job post will be scheduled to go live on the site.
ManufacturingJobs.com vs. British Manufacturing Jobs:
British Manufacturing Jobs serves the local manufacturing industry. In comparison, ManufacturingJobs.com allows employers to post jobs both locally and abroad. British Manufacturing Jobs charges £149.00 + VAT per job post, while ManufacturingJobs.com's basic listing costs US$329.00. Both platforms offer resume searches and promoted listings.
ManufacturingJobs.com vs. The Engineer Jobs:
The Engineer Jobs caters to the engineering job market, whereas ManufacturingJobs.com focuses on the manufacturing industry in the U.K. While there is some overlap in the audiences of the two platforms, ManufacturingJobs.com is more affordable and the better option for hiring manufacturing professionals.
ManufacturingJobs.com vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a general job board that lists jobs in all industries. ManufacturingJobs.com, however, serves the U.K.'s manufacturing sector, which may better aid employers in targeted hiring. Reed.co.uk is the more affordable site, charging £89.00 (+ VAT) for a listing, while ManufacturingJobs.com's basic job post is US$329.00.
4875 S. Monaco St., Ste. 602, Denver, Colorado 80237 USA
What does it cost to post a job on ManufacturingJobs.com?
ManufacturingJobs.com's pricing starts from US$329.00 for a basic job post. The platform offers multiple featured job posts and upgrades for increased exposure, as well as banner advertisements.
How do I create a ManufacturingJobs.com account?
- Navigate to ManufacturingJobs.com's home page and select "Post a Job."
- Select "Sign-in or Create Account" and click on "Employer" from the drop-down menu.
- Fill out the online form labeled "New Users Create an Account."
- Click on "Create My Account" toward the bottom of the page.
How do I delete a job post from ManufacturingJobs.com account?
- Sign in to your account.
- On your dashboard, locate the job you'd like to remove and click on "delete."