Premium Job Flash Package
Ultimate Recruitment Package
3 Pack - Basic 60 Day Job Posting
3 Pack - Ultimate Recruitment Package
60 Day Job Posting + Manufacturing Job Board Network
Featured Employer Ad - Home Page - 60 days
30 Day Inner Banner Advertising
*Additional upgrades, such as social media promotion, are available at checkout.
ManufacturingJobs.com is a specialized job board that caters to employers and job seekers in the manufacturing sector. The platform's comprehensive suite of services, including promoted listings and resume searches, allows for an easy and simplified recruitment process.
Compared to other Canadian manufacturing job boards, such as Manufacturing Jobsite, the platform is the more budget-friendly option, giving employers access to a myriad of local professionals. However, some of the site's additional upgrades are not available on Canadian job posts, denying local listings of increased exposure.
- ManufacturingJobs.com advertises jobs aimed at engineers, machine operators, and foremen, among others.
- Employers can search through the site's resume database for qualified candidates.
- The platform offers an assortment of job posting plans to suit different budgets and hiring needs.
- Jobs can be shared to the Job Board Network's affiliated sites for increased exposure.
- The site advertises vacancies across the globe, including Canada, the U.K., and Australia.
- The platform provides a variety of job post upgrades, such as social media promotion and featured listings.
- Employers can opt to have their listings stay live on the site for 30 or 60 days.
- ManufacturingJobs.com does not offer a free job posting option.
- Employers are charged additional fees for job post upgrades.
- The site is not available in French.
- The platform does not list pricing in Canadian dollars.
- Some job post upgrades are only available on U.S.-based listings.
We were unable to find any online reviews of ManufacturingJobs.com.
How to Post a Job on ManufacturingJobs.com:
Six easy steps for posting on ManufacturingJobs.com.
Posting a Job on ManufacturingJobs.com.
Go to ManufacturingJobs.com.
On the home page, select "Post a Job" in the top right-hand corner.
Select a job posting package.
Choose your preferred job posting plan and, depending on the package, click on "Get Started" or "Buy."
Register as an employer.
Fill out the online form labeled "New Users Create an Account" and, once you're done, click on "Create My Account" toward the bottom of the page.
Once your account has been created, click on "Continue."
Create your job post.
Select your preferred job posting package again and scroll down the page. Complete the job posting form by filling out the job basics, description, requirements, job details, location, and contact information. Once done, click on "Continue."
You also have the option of previewing your job post by selecting "Preview."
Add upgrades to your job post.
Select any additional upgrades you'd like to make to your job post. Then, select "Add Upgrades."
Please note that some upgrades are only available on U.S.-based job posts.
To skip this step, click on "No Thanks" toward the bottom of the page.
Purchase your job post.
Review your order summary to ensure you've selected the correct package and/or upgrades. Then, scroll down and add your billing details to the online form. You can then choose to either "Pay by Credit Card," "Pay by Invoice," or "PayPal Checkout."
Once your payment has gone through, your job post will be scheduled to go live on the site.
ManufacturingJobs.com vs. Manufacturing Jobsite:
While ManufacturingJobs.com has both a local and international presence, Manufacturing Jobsite serves only the Canadian market, which might be the better option for employers in search of local candidates. Manufacturing Jobsite, however, is more costly, charging more than ManufacturingJobs.com for a basic job post.
ManufacturingJobs.com vs. Toronto Construction Association (TCA):
TCA is a free job posting site that allows employers to post local construction jobs. In comparison, ManufacturingJobs.com charges US$329.00 for a basic job post and lists jobs throughout the manufacturing sector. Both platforms offer resume searches, but ManufacturingJobs.com features promoted listings and targeted email alerts, which TCA lacks.
ManufacturingJobs.com vs. Eluta.ca:
Eluta.ca is a Canadian-based job board that lists general vacancies. ManufacturingJobs.com, however, serves the manufacturing sector and has a global reach. Eluta.ca offers both free and paid job plans, while ManufacturingJobs.com's pricing starts at US$329.00 for a basic listing. The latter also features resume searches, which Eluta.ca lacks.
What is ManufacturingJobs.com?
ManufacturingJobs.com is a job board for employers and job seekers in the Canadian and international manufacturing sector, offering a suite of hiring services, such as featured listings, social media promotion, and targeted email alerts.
What does it cost to post a job on ManufacturingJobs.com?
ManufacturingJobs.com's pricing starts from US$329.00 for a basic job post. The platform offers a variety of featured job posts and upgrades for increased exposure, as well as banner advertisements.
How do I create a ManufacturingJobs.com account?
- Navigate to ManufacturingJobs.com's home page and select "Post a Job."
- Select "Sign-in or Create Account" and click on "Employer" from the drop-down menu.
- Fill out the online form labeled "New Users Create an Account."
- Click on "Create My Account" toward the bottom of the page.
How do I delete a job post from ManufacturingJobs.com account?
- Sign in to your account.
- On your dashboard, locate the job you'd like to remove and click on "delete."