WES Job Board
From £50.00 +VAT /partner post and £75.00 +VAT for nonpartners.
Bulk posting options
Social media promotion
CV database access
Email and phone.
WES Job Board gives employers a highly targeted approach to recruiting women engineers for their job openings. While a good option to keep in mind for diversity hiring initiatives, the job board doesn't feature any advanced hiring tools, such as CV database access or job post upgrades for increased visibility.
- Job postings include one logo or image.
- WES partners and sponsors can post jobs at a discounted rate.
- Employers can extend the job posting duration from 30 to 60 days by purchasing two job credits for one listing.
- WES Job Board offers to share job posts on its Twitter page for increased exposure.
- Multiple job credits are available at a discounted rate.
- Companies and their available job roles with links to the job postings are included in the monthly WES e-newsletter.
- WES Job Board is more affordable than similar niche job boards, such as Women in Tech Jobs and Women Who Code.
- Employers can use the site's Gender Decoder service to ensure that their job ads don't include masculine-coded language.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The site does not feature a CV database or applicant tracking tools.
- There is no featured job posting option for added visibility.
We were unable to find any online reviews of WES Job Board.
WES Partners and Sponsors - 1 Credit
Nonpartners - 1 Credit
Nonpartners - 5 Credits
Nonpartners - 10 Credits
Gender Decoder Service
Contact for quote.
WES Job Board vs. Women Who Code:
Women Who Code, a tech job portal for women, has plans that start at US$199.00 per post. In comparison, WES Job Board lists engineering roles and charges £50.00 +VAT per partner post and £75.00 +VAT for nonpartners. Women Who Code attract more global website visitors than WES Job Board and offers applicant tracking tools, which the latter lacks.
WES Job Board vs. Women in Tech Jobs:
Women in Tech Jobs caters to women in the technology industry, whereas WES Job Board is an engineering job board for women. Women in Tech Jobs is the costlier option, charging £300.00 +VAT per post, but offers features that WES Job Board doesn't, such as CV searches and promoted listings for added exposure.
WES Job Board vs. SheCanCode:
WES Job Board and SheCanCode both target women job seekers, but they serve slightly different job markets. WES Job Board lists engineering roles, while SheCanCode caters to IT and tech talent. At £50.00 +VAT per partner post and £75.00 +VAT for nonpartners, WES Job Board is the more affordable choice, as SheCanCode charges £295.00 +VAT per post.
What does it cost to post a job on WES Job Board?
WES Job Board's pricing starts at £75.00 +VAT per job post for nonpartners, while WES partners and sponsors are charged £50.00 +VAT per job post.