The Chemical Engineer Jobs
From £575.00 +VAT /post.
Job post duration
CV database access
Targeted job email alerts
Applicant tracking system
Phone and email.
As a niche job board operated by an industry body for chemical engineering professionals across the globe, The Chemical Engineer Jobs provides a highly targeted platform to reach qualified local and international candidates. Employers can post jobs online, advertise in The Chemical Engineer magazine, or opt for bespoke recruitment services.
While all job postings are live for four weeks, featured listings offer increased visibility as they are highlighted at the top of their selected specialism. U.K. employers also have the benefit of local customer support channels. The platform is, however, costlier than other local niche boards, such as EngineerJobs.com and Just Engineers.
- Employers have a choice of three job posting plans, one of which includes a quarter-page magazine advert.
- Featured listings are highlighted at the top of their selected specialism for increased exposure.
- Job posts are sent to candidates via daily, weekly, or monthly job alerts.
- The platform offers a highly targeted audience of qualified candidates in the field of chemical and process engineering.
- Employers can reach a global audience of professionals.
- U.K.-based employers benefit from local customer support channels, including phone support.
- The platform has been used by prominent U.K. businesses and recruiters, such as GlaxoSmithKline and Huxley Engineering.
- There is no free job posting option or free trial.
- The platform does not feature applicant tracking tools or a CV database.
- The Chemical Engineer Jobs is costlier than some local niche boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of The Chemical Engineer Jobs.
Premium Job & 1/4 Page in The Chemical Engineer Magazine
Bespoke Recruitment Services
Contact for quote.
The Chemical Engineer Jobs vs. EngineerJobs.com:
Like The Chemical Engineer Jobs, EngineerJobs.com is an international job board for engineers. While EngineerJobs.com features jobs across all engineering disciplines, The Chemical Engineer Jobs caters to the chemical and process engineering sector. Of the two, the former site is more affordable, thanks to its free posting option.
The Chemical Engineer Jobs vs. Just Engineers:
Just Engineers is a U.K.-focused job board for engineers across all disciplines. While The Chemical Engineer Jobs serves a highly targeted audience across the global process engineering sector, it is far costlier than Just Engineers, charging £575.00 +VAT per post, compared to the latter's new customer post of £89.00 +VAT.
The Chemical Engineer Jobs vs. Engineering Jobs:
Unlike The Chemical Engineer Jobs, Engineering Jobs caters specifically to the U.K. job market. While both are engineering job boards, Engineering Jobs is not limited to a specific discipline in the field, and they feature a resume database, which The Chemical Engineer lacks.
What does it cost to post a job on The Chemical Engineer Jobs?
The Chemical Engineer Jobs' pricing starts at £575.00 +VAT for a standard listing.
What is the Institution of Chemical Engineers?
The Institution of Chemical Engineers is a global charitable organization that supports the development of chemical engineering professionals. It is the parent company of The Chemical Engineer Jobs career portal.
How do I delete a post on The Chemical Engineer Jobs?
On your dashboard, click on "Job Postings" and select "Delete" next to the job post you'd like to remove.