Premium Job & 1/4 Page in The Chemical Engineer Magazine
Bespoke Recruitment Services
Contact for quote.
As a niche job board operated by an industry body for chemical engineering professionals across the globe, The Chemical Engineer Jobs offers employers a highly targeted platform to reach qualified local and international candidates. Employers can post jobs online, advertise in The Chemical Engineer magazine, or opt for bespoke recruitment services.
While all job postings are live for four weeks, featured listings offer increased visibility as they are highlighted at the top of their selected specialism. U.K. employers also have the benefit of local customer support channels. The platform is, however, more expensive than other local niche boards, such as EngineerJobs.com and Just Engineers.
- Employers and recruiters have a choice of three job posting plans, one of which includes a quarter-page advert in The Chemical Engineer magazine.
- Featured listings are highlighted at the top of their selected specialism on the job board.
- Employers' job posts are sent to candidates via daily, weekly, or monthly job alerts.
- The platform offers a highly targeted audience of qualified candidates in the field of chemical and process engineering.
- Employers can reach a global audience.
- U.K.-based employers benefit from local customer support channels, including phone support.
- The platform is used by prominent U.K. businesses and recruiters, including GlaxoSmithKline and Huxley Engineering.
- Pricing is listed in pound sterling.
- There is no free job posting option or free trial.
- The portal does not feature applicant tracking tools or a resume database.
- The job board is expensive compared to local niche boards, such as Just Engineers and Engineering Jobs.
We were unable to find any online reviews of The Chemical Engineer Jobs at this time.
How to Post a Job on The Chemical Engineer Jobs:
Four easy steps for posting a job on The Chemical Engineer Jobs.
Posting a job on The Chemical Engineer Jobs.
Click "Post a job."
You'll find this button on the top menu of The Chemical Engineer Jobs' home page.
Select your preferred listing.
Choose between the three job posting options available, and click "Buy."
Create an employer profile.
Fill in the employer registration form by adding your email address, company name, and location. Once you're done, click "Register."
Click "Place Order."
Select your payment method, and add a discount code if applicable. When you're ready, click "Place Order."
Once your payment is processed, you'll be able to create your job post.
The Chemical Engineer Jobs vs. EngineerJobs.com:
Like The Chemical Engineer Jobs, EngineerJobs.com is an international niche job board for engineers. However, while EngineerJobs.com features jobs across all engineering disciplines, The Chemical Engineer Jobs targets only the chemical and process engineering sector. While the former is cheaper, the latter offers a highly defined audience.
The Chemical Engineer Jobs vs. Just Engineers:
Just Engineers, which forms part of the Totaljobs network, is a niche, U.K.-focused job board for engineers across all disciplines. While The Chemical Engineer Jobs offers a highly targeted audience across the global process engineering sector, it is far more expensive than Just Engineers, and does not feature a CV database.
The Chemical Engineer Jobs vs. Engineering Jobs:
Unlike The Chemical Engineer Jobs, Engineering Jobs, which is powered by the leading local job site CV-Library, caters only to the U.K. market. While both are engineering job boards, Engineering Jobs is not limited to a specific discipline in the field, features a resume database, and is far more affordable.
What is The Chemical Engineer Jobs?
The Chemical Engineer Jobs is a job board that connects employers with qualified chemical engineers in the U.K. and across the globe.
What does it cost to post a job on The Chemical Engineer Jobs?
The Chemical Engineer Jobs' pricing starts at £550.00 for a standard listing.
How do I create an account on The Chemical Engineer Jobs?
- Navigate to The Chemical Engineer Jobs' home page.
- Click "SIGN UP."
- Select the employer account type.
- Fill in the online form.
- Click "Register" to create an employer profile.
What is the Institution of Chemical Engineers?
The Institution of Chemical Engineers is a global charitable organization that supports the development of chemical engineering professionals. It is the parent company of The Chemical Engineer Jobs career portal.
How do I delete a post on The Chemical Engineer Jobs?
On your dashboard, click "Job Postings" and select "Delete" next to the job post you'd like to remove.