New Customer Job Ad
Contact for quote.
*Bulk job posting options are available at checkout.
Just Engineers is a niche job board that helps companies fill a wide range of engineering roles throughout the U.K. With access to a database of over 21 million CVs, employers can find and attract qualified candidates quickly and easily.
Compared to other engineering job boards like The Engineer Jobs and ICE Recruit, Just Engineers is well-priced and offers key hiring services, such as candidate matching tools, employer branding, and featured listings.
- Just Engineers primarily caters to employers and job seekers in the engineering industry of the U.K.
- New customers receive a discount on their first job post.
- Listings are shared to Totaljobs and Jobsite for increased exposure.
- The site boasts an extensive CV database.
- Job ads stay live on the site for six weeks.
- The platform offers candidate matching tools to help employers connect with qualified job seekers.
- Compared to other niche job boards, this platform offers more affordable job plans.
- Just Engineers does not have a free job posting package or trial available.
- Employers can only post U.K.-based jobs.
- Listings aren't shared to the platform's social media channels.
While we were unable to find any online reviews of Just Engineers, the platform's parent company, Totaljobs, has a 4.7-rating based on over 2,000 reviews on TrustPilot. The majority of users praised the site's friendly customer service and easy account setup, and therefore, it stands to reason that Just Engineers is also a reputable hiring site.
How to Post a Job on Just Engineers:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Just Engineers.
Posting a job on Just Engineers.
Go to JustEngineers.net.
On the home page, click on the blue "Post a job" button in the top right-hand corner.
Select a job ad plan.
In the center of the screen, under the heading "Job ad+," click on the button that reads "New to us? £89."
If you're a returning customer, select "Buy Job ad+."
You'll be redirected to the Totaljobs recruitment page. Read through the job ad's plan details, and select "Buy now" toward the bottom of the page.
Review your order.
Ensure that you've selected the correct plan and click on either "PayPal Checkout" or "Checkout securely" to purchase your job post.
Register as an employer.
On the next page, select the "Register new customer" tab and fill out the online form. Once completed, click on "Register."
Finalize your purchase.
Fill out the online form with your billing information and click on "Continue." On the next page, add your payment details and select "Place Order."
Create and post your listing.
Once your payment is completed, you'll be able to create and post a job ad from your employer dashboard.
Just Engineers vs. The Engineer Jobs:
Similar to Just Engineers, The Engineer Jobs advertises engineering vacancies across the U.K. Just Engineers, however, is the more affordable platform, charging £169.00 +VAT per job post, while The Engineer Jobs charges £500.00 +VAT for a single listing. Just Engineers also offers CV searches, which The Engineer Jobs lacks.
Just Engineers vs. ICE Recruit:
Both Just Engineers and ICE Recruit connect employers with U.K.-based engineers. ICE Recruit, however, is more specialized, targeting civil engineers, while Just Engineers caters to the entire industry. ICE Recruit charges £595.00 +VAT per job post, while a single listing on Just Engineers costs £169.00 +VAT, making the latter more budget-friendly.
Just Engineers vs. Reed.co.uk:
While Reed.co.uk and Just Engineers both serve the U.K., the latter platform primarily advertises engineering vacancies, offering more targeted hiring solutions. Both platforms are well-priced and offer new customers discounts on their first job posts. Just Engineers, however, features candidate matching tools, which Reed.co.uk lacks.
Totaljobs Group Ltd.
Jan 01, 1999
Langstone Technology Park, Langstone Rd., Havant PO9 1SA
What is Just Engineers?
Just Engineers is a niche job board that allows employers to list engineering vacancies throughout the U.K., offering a suite of hiring solutions, such as CV searches, employer branding, and exposure on affiliated job sites.
What does it cost to post a job on Just Engineers?
Just Engineers charges new customers £89.00 +VAT for their first job post, after which a single listing costs £169.00 +VAT. The platform also has CV database access and bulk job posting options available.
How do I create a Just Engineers account?
- Navigate to Just Engineer's home page and click on "Post a job" in the top-right corner.
- On the next page, select "Sign In."
- Click on "register on Totaljobs" and fill out the online form.
- Once completed, select "Register" to create an employer account.
How do I delete my job post from Just Engineers?
- Sign in to your account.
- On your dashboard, select "View All Jobs."
- Choose the job ad you'd like to remove and click on "Delete."