Spotlight Search Package
Rapid Response Package
Talent Target Package
Brand Boost Package
Founded in 2004, ICE Recruit is the self-proclaimed number one specialist civil engineering jobs board in the U.K. The site is part of the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE) and offers a comprehensive range of recruitment services to connect employers with top engineering talent.
Compared to other engineering job boards, ICE Recruit is costly but gives employers access to a highly defined audience of civil engineering professionals. The platform also features a wide variety of hiring solutions, including promoted listings, access to a CV database, targeted email alerts, and social media promotion.
- ICE Recruit allows employers to advertise civil engineering vacancies at all career levels.
- The site offers several job posting packages to suit different hiring needs.
- Employers can access the site's CV database of around 55,000 registered candidates.
- Jobs are sent to candidates via email alerts.
- The "Featured" and "Spotlight Search" boost exposure by listing job posts on the site's home page.
- The enhanced packages allow for job posts to be shared to the site's social media channels, including Facebook and Twitter.
- The job posting process is simple and easy.
- ICE Recruit does not have a free job posting option.
- Jobs aren't shared to other job boards or affiliated sites.
We were unable to find any online reviews of ICE Recruit.
How to Post a Job on ICE Recruit:
Seven easy steps for posting a job on ICE Recruit.
Posting a Job on ICE Recruit.
Navigate to the ICE Recruit home page.
From the home page, click on "Recruiters" in the top-right corner. Then, select "Create an account."
Create an account.
Fill out the online registration form with your details, and click on "Create an account."
To activate your account, click on the verification link sent to your email.
Click on "Advertise a job."
To start the job posting process, click on "Advertise a job" on the top bar menu.
Select a job posting package.
Choose your preferred job posting option and click on "Advertise now" underneath its heading.
Fill out the job posting form.
Add information about the vacancy you'd like to post, such as the job title, publication date, location, and sector. Once you're done, click on "Save and continue."
Proceed to checkout.
If you're happy with the job post, click on "Go straight to basket." Then, select "Checkout."
You have to option to add supporting documents or any upgrades you'd like before proceeding to checkout.
You can also preview the job post by clicking on "Preview this job."
Review your job post and pay online.
Ensure that your order is correct, and click on "Pay online" to pay for your job post.
Once your payment is processed, your job post will go live.
ICE Recruit vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a U.K. general job board with a wide reach. ICE Recruit, however, is a niche job board for civil engineering jobs. Although its reach is smaller, ICE Recruit might be the better option for employers in search of specialized professionals. Reed.co.uk is considerably more affordable than ICE Recruit, charging £150.00 for a job post.
ICE Recruit vs. The Structural Engineer Jobs:
While the audiences of ICE Recruit and The Structural Engineer Jobs overlap, the two platforms cater to different types of engineers. ICE Recruit is more expensive, charging £595.00 plus VAT for a single job posting, while The Structural Engineer Jobs costs £449.00 per job post. ICE Recruit, however, also offers social media promotion.
ICE Recruit vs. The Engineer Jobs:
The main difference between ICE Recruit and The Engineer Jobs is that the former is a niche job board for civil engineers, while the latter advertises to different kinds of engineers. The Engineer Jobs does list jobs for civil engineers, but not on the scale of ICE Recruit, making it the better, yet costlier option.
What is ICE Recruit?
ICE Recruit is the official job board of the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE) and connects employers with civil engineering professionals in the U.K.
What does it cost to post a job on ICE Recruit?
ICE Recruit's pricing starts from £595.00 plus VAT for a single job posting. The platform also offers several featured job posting options and packages for increased exposure.
How do I create an ICE Recruit account?
- Navigate to ICE Recruit's home page and click on "Recruiters."
- Then, click on "Create an account."
- Fill out the registration form with your details and click on "Create an account."
How do I delete a job post from ICE Recruit?
- Sign in and to your account and click on "Your jobs."
- Select the job you'd like to remove and click on "Delete" next to it.