Spotlight Search Package
Rapid Response Package
Talent Target Package
Brand Boost Package
Founded in 2004, ICE Recruit is the self-proclaimed number one specialist civil engineering jobs board in the U.K. The site is part of the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE) and offers a comprehensive range of recruitment services to connect employers with top engineering talent.
Compared to other engineering job boards, ICE Recruit is expensive but provides employers with access to a highly defined audience of civil engineering professionals. The platform also features a wide variety of recruitment solutions, including promoted listings, access to their CV database, targeted email advertising, and social media promotion.
- The platform allows employers to advertise civil engineering vacancies at all career levels.
- The site has several job posting packages to choose from.
- Employers can access the site's CV database of 55,000 registered candidates.
- Jobs are sent to candidates via email alerts.
- The "Featured" and "Spotlight Search" boost exposure by listing job posts on the site's home page.
- The "Rapid Response", "Target Talent", and "Brand Boost" packages allow for job posts to be shared to the site's social media channels, including Facebook and Twitter.
- The platform does not have a free job posting option.
- Jobs aren't shared to other job boards or affiliated sites.
We were unable to find any online reviews of ICE Recruit.
How to Post a Job on ICE Recruit:
Seven easy steps for posting a job on ICE Recruit.
Posting a Job on ICE Recruit.
Navigate to the ICE Recruit home page.
From the home page, click "Recruiters" in the top right-hand corner. Then, select "Create an account."
Create an account.
Fill out the online registration form with your details, and click "Create an account."
A verification link will be sent to your email. Follow the link to activate your account.
Click "Advertise a job."
To start the job posting process, click "Advertise a job" on the top bar menu.
Select a job posting package.
Choose your preferred job posting option and click "Advertise now" underneath its heading.
Fill out the job posting form.
Add information such as the job title, publication date, location, and sector. Once you're done, click "Save and continue."
Proceed to checkout.
If you're happy with the job post, click "Go straight to basket." Then, select "Checkout."
You have to option to add supporting documents or any upgrades you'd like before proceeding to checkout.
You can also preview the job post by click "Preview this job."
Review your job post and pay online.
Ensure that your order is correct, and click "Pay online" to pay for your job post.
Once your payment is processed, your job post will go live.
ICE Recruit vs. reed.co.uk:
reed.co.uk is a U.K. general job board with a wide reach. ICE Recruit, however, is a niche job board for civil engineering jobs. Although its reach is smaller, ICE Recruit might be the better option for employers in search of specialized professionals. reed.co.uk is considerably more affordable than ICE Recruit, charging £150.00 for a job post.
ICE Recruit vs. The Structural Engineer Jobs:
While the audiences of ICE Recruit and The Structural Engineer Jobs overlap, the two platforms cater to different types of engineers. ICE Recruit is more expensive, charging £595.00 for a single job posting, while The Structural Engineer Jobs costs £379.00 per job post. ICE Recruit, however, also offers social media promotion.
ICE Recruit vs. EngineerJobs.com:
While ICE Recruit serves the U.K. job market, EngineerJobs.com has a global reach and is partnered with Indeed, which means that they have a larger audience than ICE Recruit. Although EngineerJobs.com is a free job posting service, it lacks social media promotion and CV search services, which ICE Recruit offers.
What is ICE Recruit?
ICE Recruit is the official job board of the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE) and connects employers with civil engineering professionals in the U.K.
What does it cost to post a job on ICE Recruit?
ICE Recruit's pricing starts from £595.00 for a single job posting. The platform also offers several featured job posting options and packages for increased exposure.
How do I create an ICE Recruit account?
- Navigate to ICE Recruit's home page and click "Recruiters."
- Then, click "Create an account."
- Fill out the registration form with your details and click "Create an account."
How do I delete a job post form ICE Recruit?
- Sign in to your employer account and click "Your jobs."
- Select the job you'd like to remove and click "Delete" next to it.