Careers in Construction
From £625.00 +VAT /post.
Although Careers in Construction is based in London and primarily serves the construction industry in the U.K., international employers can post their job vacancies and connect with construction professionals. While the site offers various job posting options, advertising with Careers in Construction is more expensive than competitors.
- The job board is dedicated to the construction industry, providing employers with a targeted hiring approach.
- An average of 34,000 job seekers browse the website each month.
- The website uses a built-in application system to manage employers' notifications and applications.
- The platform features a CV database that employers can browse through.
- The site advertises employer company profiles.
- The website has fully integrated social networking capabilities.
- There is no free trial or free job posting option available.
- Job posting packages are more costly than competitors like CareerStructure and Construction Job Board.
- The platform does not offer candidate matching.
We were unable to find online reviews for Careers in Construction at this time.
£625.00 +VAT /post.
£750.00 +VAT /post.
£900.00 +VAT /post.
10 CV Downloads
50 CV Downloads
100 CV Downloads
Full Impact Package
Bespoke Recruitment Solutions
Contact for quote.
How to Post a Job on Careers in Construction:
Seven easy steps for posting a job on Careers in Construction.
Posting a job on Careers in Construction.
Navigate to the Careers in Construction home page.
From the Careers in Construction home page, click on "Login" in the top-right corner of the page.
Create your recruiter account.
On the next page, click on "Register as Employer." Fill in the forms with your company details and click on "Create new recruiter account" toward the bottom of the page once complete.
Verify your email address by following the link in your inbox and click on "Save" to confirm your contact information.
Select a job ad option.
From your employer dashboard, click on "Post a job" in the top-right corner of the page. On the next page, click on "Continue" under your preferred posting option.
You can choose to create a job post from a template, upload a job using a link to your website, or import a PDF file.
Create your job post.
Fill in the details of your job vacancy and click on "Continue" toward the bottom of the page. Preview your job ad for accuracy. You can click on "Go back" to edit your post. Once you're done, click on "Continue."
Select optional upgrades.
You can choose to upgrade your job posting package by ticking the box next to the packages. If you are happy with your selected package, simply click on "Continue."
Review your order.
Ensure that your order is correct. You can change any of the details by clicking on "Go back" toward the bottom of the page. Once you are happy, click on "Checkout."
Complete the payment and post your job ad.
Enter your payment details and click on "Continue to next step." Complete the payment and post your job. Once your job ad has been processed, it will appear on the Careers in Construction's job board.
Careers in Construction vs. Construction Job Board:
Construction Job Board is a building-industry job board and has a much larger audience than Careers in Construction. However, its reach is limited to the U.K. Careers in Construction serves an international audience, although they operate primarily within the U.K. Construction Job Board is the more affordable option for employers.
Careers in Construction vs. Indeed:
Indeed is one of the largest and most-visited job boards in the world where employers can post jobs for free. In contrast, Careers in Construction has no free job posting option but it does offer employers access to a more focused pool of construction professionals, whereas Indeed is a general job board.
Careers in Construction vs. Jobsite:
Since partnering with TotalJobs, Jobsite has become one of the largest hiring platforms in the U.K. It is the more affordable option and gives employers access to a much larger audience than Careers in Construction. Careers in Construction is focused on the construction industry, offering employers a more specific pool of professionals.
What is Careers in Construction?
Careers in Construction is a U.K.-based company that features a job board that connects employers with construction professionals. The platform offers employers a variety of job posting packages and recruitment resources to help them find the right candidates for their vacancies.
What does it cost to post a job on Careers in Construction?
Careers in Construction's pricing starts from £625.00 +VAT for a single job post.
How do I create an account on Careers in Construction?
- Go to the Careers in Construction home page.
- Click on "Login" in the top right corner of the page.
- Click "Register as Employer."
- Enter your company details.
- Click "Create new recruiter account."
- Verify your email address by following the link in your inbox.
How do I delete a job post on Careers in Construction?
- Log in to your employer account.
- From your dashboard, click on "Manage Jobs" under the "Quick Links" menu on the right of the page.
- Click on "delete" next to the job ad that you would like to remove.