From £149.00 +VAT /post.
New customer discount
Job post duration
CV database access
Social media promotion
Applicant tracking system
As part of the Totaljobs network, CareerStructure offers employers maximum exposure by sharing posts to both niche and generalist job boards. Job ads are affordably priced and the platform offers a variety of recruitment options, such as a CV database, full-service support for strategic recruiting needs, and a mobile app.
While CareerStructure now serves a global construction market, the job board is still well subscribed locally, with over 50% of its website traffic still coming from within the U.K., offering employers access to a large pool of construction professionals throughout Europe.
- CareerStructure is dedicated to the U.K.'s construction industry.
- Approximately 200,000 job seekers visit the site each month.
- The job board features a CV database of about 680,000 construction professionals.
- Listings are live for six weeks, which is a longer-than-average duration.
- Job ads are shared to Totaljobs and other partner networks for increased exposure.
- Employers have the option to include their company branding.
- Vacancies can be distributed via targeted emails and social media networks.
- Job posts are more affordable than some competitors, such as Careers in Construction and Building4Jobs.
- The company offers a mobile app for added convenience.
- CareerStructure does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Job credits expire after one month.
- The platform lacks candidate matching and applicant tracking tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of CareerStructure.
6-Week Job Ad
Contact for quote.
*First-time users receive a discount on their first job post.
CareerStructure vs. Construction Job Board:
CareerStructure and Construction Job Board are similar job boards that cater to the U.K.'s construction industry, although the former is also available internationally. The latter is the more affordable option, charging £199.00 +VAT per post, but both job boards offer comparable services, such as CV searches and job ad distribution.
CareerStructure vs. Careers in Construction:
Careers in Construction is costlier than CareerStructure, charging £625.00 +VAT per post, compared to the latter's £74.00 +VAT for a new customer post. Both platforms offer comprehensive recruitment services, but CareerStructure has a much larger audience, making it the more cost-effective option for employers.
CareerStructure vs. Building4Jobs.com:
Both CareerStructure and Building4Jobs.com have large construction audiences, receiving some 200,000 site visits each month. The sites offer similar services for employers, but CareerStructure's job posting is more affordable, charging £74.00 +VAT for a new customer post, while Building4Jobs.com's plans start at £600.00 +VAT.