Construction Job Board
From £199.00 +VAT /post.
Applicant management system
CV database access
Job ad distribution
Construction Job Board is the self-proclaimed leading construction job site in the U.K. The platform attracts thousands of job seekers every month, which allows employers to browse a network of qualified candidates from across the U.K.
Founded in 2008, Construction Job Board is part of Digital Media Ads, an online advertising company that hosts 20 niche job boards. Compared to other top U.K. construction job boards, the platform is well-priced with a broad range of hiring services, including targeted advertising and account management.
- Employers can create and manage a personal profile to help improve credibility.
- Construction Job Board advertises vacancies to a niche target market, which helps streamline the hiring process.
- All plans include access to free applicant management services.
- First-time users benefit from a discounted rate on a job package.
- There is a range of bulk job posting packages to choose from.
- Employers have access to the platform's CV database.
- Jobs will be posted on the platform's network of role-specific construction industry sites.
- Recruitment services offered include targeted advertising, employer branding, and account management.
- Reputable companies that have used the platform include UCA Consulting, Hays, and Barratt Developments PLC.
- The platform claims to receive over 350,000 monthly users.
- The platform offers no free job posting option.
- Solutions don't include an employee background verification service.
- The platform is missing social media sharing and candidate matching services.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Construction Job Board.
New Customer Offer
1 Job Ad
2 Job Ads
5 Job Ads
10 Job Ads
30 Job Ads
How to Post a Job on Construction Job Board:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Construction Job Board.
Posting a job on Construction Job Board.
Click on "Post a Job."
Navigate to the home page and click on "Post a Job" on the top banner.
Create an employer profile.
Add information such as your email, company name, and company logo. When you're ready, click on "Register."
Select a product.
Read through the job posting options and select your preferred package. Then, click on "Post a Job."
Enter your job post details.
Add information such as the job title, job description, and salary specifications. When you're satisfied, click on "Preview."
Click on "Edit" or "Post."
Read through your job post. When you're ready, select "Post."
You can edit your job post by selecting "Edit."
Proceed to checkout.
Review your order. When you're ready, click on "Place Order."
Once you've placed your order, you'll be able to view your job post.
Construction Job Board vs. Jobsite:
While Construction Job Board specializes in construction-related vacancies, Jobsite allows employers to post jobs in every industry. Jobsite's pricing starts from £89.00 +VAT for a new customer listing, while Construction Job Board's plans start from £199.00 +VAT per post. Unlike Construction Jobs Board, Jobsite features a convenient mobile app.
Construction Job Board vs. Careers in Construction:
While Construction Job Board serves the U.K., Careers in Construction has a global reach. In terms of pricing, the latter's standard job posting costs £625.00 +VAT, while Construction Job Board's prices start at £199.00 +VAT per individual job post, making it the more affordable option with more recruitment services included.
Construction Job Board vs. Building4jobs.com:
Building4jobs.com is far costlier than Construction Job Board, charging £600.00 +VAT for a standard job post, whereas the latter charges £199.00 +VAT per post. Both platforms offer resume searches and applicant tracking; however, only Construction Job Board syndicates jobs to other niche job sites for added exposure.