6-Week Job Ad
Contact for quote.
*First-time users receive a discount on their first job post and only pay £74.00.
As part of the Totaljobs network, CareerStructure offers employers maximum exposure by sharing posts to both niche and generalist job boards. Job ads are affordably priced and the platform offers a variety of recruitment options such as a CV database, full-service support for strategic recruiting needs, and a mobile app.
While CareerStructure now caters to the global construction market, over 50% of its website traffic still comes from within the U.K. Canadian job listings are limited compared to Europe and the Middle East, and dedicated Canadian construction job boards may be a better option for Canadian employers.
- A niche job board dedicated to the global construction industry.
- Approximately 200,000 job seekers visit the site each month.
- The site features a CV database of about 680,000 construction professionals.
- Job ads are live for six weeks.
- Job ads are shared to partner sites via the StepStone network for increased exposure.
- Employers have the option to include their company branding.
- Job ads can be distributed via targeted emails and social media networks.
- Job posts are more affordable than competitors like Canadian Construction Jobs and ConstructionJobs.
- The company offers a mobile app.
- There is no free job posting option for employers.
- Although the platform serves an international audience, its largest audience is in Europe.
- Pricing is only available in pounds sterling.
- Job posts are processed and scheduled according to the local GMT zone.
- Job credits expire after one month.
We were unable to find any client reviews of CareerStructure online at this time.
How to Post a Job in CareerStructure:
Five easy steps for posting a job on CareeerStructure.
Posting a job on CareerStructure.
Navigate to the CareerStructure home page.
From the CareerStructure home page, click on the profile symbol in the top-right corner of the page and select "Recruiters" from the drop-down menu.
Create your account.
On the next page, click on "Register new customer." Fill in the online form with your details and click on "Register" toward the bottom of the screen.
Purchase job credits.
From your dashboard, click on "Buy job ads." On the next page, you can add the number of job ads that you'd like to purchase by clicking on the "+" button. Then, click on "Buy Now."
New customers get a reduced rate for job ads. Copy the discount code so that you can apply it in the checkout process.
Review your order and proceed to checkout.
Ensure that your order is correct. You can change the number of job ads that you would like to purchase and apply any promotional codes. Then, click on "Checkout securely." On the next page, enter your billing information and place your order.
Create your job post.
Once the payment is complete, you'll be able to create your job ad through a few easy steps. From your dashboard, click on "Create job ad" and follow the onscreen prompts.
First time customers are subject to a security check before jobs go live.
Your job post will go live within 24 hours (U.K. clock) after submitting the ad.
CareerStructure vs. Canadian Construction Jobs:
Canadian Construction Jobs is a local job board for the Canadian construction industry, while CareerStructure accommodates an international audience. Canadian Construction Jobs may be better suited to finding local Canadian professionals; although, CareerStructure does give employers greater exposure through their international network.
CareerStructure vs. Construction Canada:
While CareerStructure is a U.K.-based international job board, Construction Canada focuses exclusively on the Canadian construction job market, and may be a better option for local hiring. Construction Canada is also the more affordable option. However, CareerStructure does offer employers access to a greater audience of professionals.
CareerStructure vs. Toronto Construction Association:
The Toronto Construction Association TCA is one of the largest associations for construction professionals in Canada. CareerStructure's pricing starts at £74.00 for a job post, whereas job postings are free with TCA. TCA represents some 300,000 construction professionals and may offer employers a more targeted audience in the Greater Toronto Area.
What is CareerStructure?
What does it cost to post a job on CareerStructure?
A job ad costs £149.00 with first-time users receiving a discounted rate and only paying £74.00. CareerStructure also offers additional recruiting services such as access to the CV database and more comprehensive recruitment options. The website only offers pricing in pounds sterling.
How do I create an account on CareerStructure?
- Go to the CareerStructure home page.
- Click on the profile symbol in the top-right corner of the page and select "Recruiters."
- Click on "Register new customer."
- Complete the online form and click on "Register."
What kind of jobs can I advertise on CareerStructure?
The platform accepts ads for both generalist and specialist construction positions. Have a look at Betterteam's list of construction job descriptions.