From £149.00 +VAT /post.
New customer discount
Job post duration
Resume database access
Social media promotion
Applicant tracking system
French language option
As part of the Totaljobs network, CareerStructure offers employers maximum exposure by sharing posts to both niche and generalist job boards. Job ads are affordably priced and the platform offers a variety of recruitment options such as a CV database, full-service support for strategic recruiting needs, and a mobile app.
While CareerStructure now caters to the global construction market, over 50% of its website traffic still comes from within the U.K. Canadian job listings are limited compared to Europe and the Middle East, and dedicated Canadian construction job boards may be a better option for Canadian employers.
- CareerStructure is dedicated to the U.K.'s construction industry.
- Approximately 200,000 job seekers visit the site each month.
- The site features a resume database of around 680,000 construction professionals.
- Listings are live for six weeks, which is a longer-than-average duration.
- Job ads are shared to partner sites via the StepStone network for increased exposure.
- Employers have the option to include their company branding.
- Vacancies can be distributed via targeted emails and social media networks.
- Job posts are more affordable than competitors like Canadian Construction Jobs and ConstructionJobs.
- The company offers a mobile app for added convenience.
- CareerStructure does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Although the platform serves an international audience, most website traffic comes from Europe.
- The site is not available in French.
- Job posts are processed and scheduled according to the local GMT zone.
- Pricing is only available in pounds sterling.
- Job credits expire after one month.
We were unable to find any client reviews of CareerStructure online at this time.
6-Week Job Ad
Contact for quote.
*First-time users receive a discount on their first job post.
**Non-U.K. employers may be exempt from applicable taxes.
CareerStructure vs. Canadian Construction Jobs:
Canadian Construction Jobs is a local job board for the Canadian construction industry, while CareerStructure accommodates an international audience. Canadian Construction Jobs may be better suited to finding local Canadian professionals; although, CareerStructure does give employers greater exposure through their international network.
CareerStructure vs. Construction Canada:
While CareerStructure is a U.K.-based international job board, Construction Canada focuses on the Canadian job market, and may be better suited for local hiring. Construction Canada is also the more affordable option, charging C$50.00 per post. However, CareerStructure does give employers access to a greater audience of professionals.
CareerStructure vs. Toronto Construction Association:
The Toronto Construction Association TCA is one of the largest associations for construction talent in Canada. CareerStructure's pricing starts at £74.00 +VAT for a new customer post, whereas job postings are free with TCA. TCA represents some 300,000 construction professionals and may give employers access to a more targeted audience.
What does it cost to post a job on CareerStructure?
CareerStructure's pricing starts at £74.00 +VAT for a new customer job post. Non-U.K. employers may be exempt from applicable taxes.
What kind of jobs can I advertise on CareerStructure?
The platform accepts ads for both generalist and specialist construction positions. Have a look at Betterteam's list of construction job descriptions.