From C$325.00 +tax /post or C$0.35 +tax /click.
Bulk discounts available
Searchable resume database
Job posts shared on social media
English and French.
Phone and email.
PMjobs.ca attracts a niche audience of project management professionals, making it ideal for targeted job advertising. PMjobs.ca offers standardized pricing, a centralized location for project management job posts, and promotes job ads via email and social media.
- Job posting packages are interchangeable across all 21 Jobs.ca network sites.
- Their job posting bundles never expire on the Jobs.ca network.
- Employers can access all Jobs.ca network sites, including PMjobs.ca through the same account.
- The website is available in English and French.
- Job ads are distributed via email and on social media.
- Employer branding features include banner ads and company logos.
- Job postings on employers' career pages can be syndicated to relevant Jobs.ca job boards with the pay-per-click plan.
- The platform offers a variety of bulk advertising options as well as job post enhancements.
- The platform features free resources for employers, including interview preparation and industry insight articles.
- The site does not offer free job postings or a trial period for job postings.
- The platform does not offer an applicant tracking system or a searchable resume database.
We were unable to find any online reviews of PMjobs.ca.
1 Job Posting
3 Job Postings
5 Job Postings
10 Job Postings
25 Job Postings
50 Job Postings
100 Job Postings
Add-On: Featured Posting for 5 Days
Add-On: Duplicate Your Posting
Add-On: Back on Top of the List
*Prices exclude tax.
How to Post a Job on PMjobs.ca:
Seven easy steps for posting a job on PMjobs.ca.
Posting a job on PMjobs.ca.
Select "Post a Job."
Navigate to the PMjobs.ca home page and select "Post a Job" in the top-right corner.
Select a job posting plan.
Scroll down and review the job posting packages. Select the "Buy" or "Subscribe" button beneath the plan you want to purchase.
For this step-by-step posting guide, we selected the "1 posting" option.
Create an account.
Complete the signup form with your details and a password of your choice. Then, click on "Next."
Add your company address and click on "Save."
Select a niche site.
Register an account by filling in the online registration form. Provide all the necessary inScroll down the list of niche sites until you reach "PMjobs" and click on the "+ Details" button. Select at least one industry category and click on the "Select" button beneath the category options.
Create your job post.
Complete the online form with details about your job, including a job description, and select an application method. Then, click on "Next step."
You can create your job post in both English and French or select only one language.
Use our job posting template to help structure your job ad.
Review the optional add-ons and select any that may suit your hiring needs and budget. Then, click on "Next step."
Make the payment.
Review your order and click on "Checkout" to proceed to the payment page and complete the purchase.
PMjobs.ca vs. Indeed:
Indeed offers employers free and pay-per-application job advertising through their popular international job board. Indeed has partnered up with various other sites, such as Workopolis to improve job visibility. PMjobs.ca, by comparison, offers employers straightforward pricing and posting structure as well as access to their job board network.
PMjobs.ca vs. Canadian Construction Jobs:
Canadian Construction Jobs' pricing is more affordable than PMjobs.ca, with a standard post costing C$199.00 and a two-post package costing C$370.00. However, PMjobs.ca advertises positions in other sectors such as IT, pharmaceuticals, and environmental industries, while Canadian Construction Jobs focuses on the construction industry only.
PMjobs.ca vs. EngineerJobs.com:
EngineerJobs.com has a longer sign-up process than PMjobs.ca but doesn't charge a fee to post a job. Their focus is also slightly narrower than PMjobs.ca's. While the latter focuses on project management job postings for all industries, EngineerJobs.com is almost exclusively filled with engineering positions.
What does it cost to post a job on PMjobs.ca?
PMjobs.ca's pricing starts from C$325.00 +tax for a single job posting. They also sell bulk packages ranging from three to 100 job posts for recruiters looking to post opportunities regularly.
How do I create an account on PMjobs.ca?
- Navigate to Jobs.ca.
- Click on "Post a Job."
- Click on "Post a job."
- Enter your information and click on "Next" to register as an employer.
How do I delete a job post on PMjobs.ca?
All job postings on the Jobs.ca network, including PMjobs.ca, expire after 30 days. To delete your job post before then, log in to your Jobs.ca account, open your job post, and then select "Delete."