6-Week Job Ad
Contact for quote.
*First-time users receive a discount on their first job post and only pay £74.00.
As part of the Totaljobs network, CareerStructure offers employers maximum exposure by sharing posts to both niche and generalist job boards. Job ads are affordably priced and the platform offers a variety of recruitment options such as a CV database, full-service support for strategic recruiting needs, and a mobile app.
While CareerStructure has expanded its services to cater to the Australian construction market, over 50% of its website traffic still comes from within the U.K. Australian job listings are limited compared to Europe and the Middle East, and dedicated Australian construction job boards may offer employers a larger pool of construction professionals in Australia.
- A niche job board dedicated to the global construction industry.
- Approximately 200,000 job seekers visit the site each month.
- The site features a CV database of about 680,000 construction professionals.
- Job ads are live for six weeks.
- Job ads are shared with partner sites via the StepStone network for increased exposure.
- Employers have the option to include their company branding.
- Job ads can be distributed via targeted emails and social media networks.
- The company offers a mobile app.
- There is no free job posting option for employers.
- Although the platform serves an international audience, its largest audience is in Europe.
- The site's pricing is only available in pounds.
- Job postings are more expensive than competitors like Jobs In Construction and Jora.
- Job posts are processed and scheduled according to the local GMT zone.
- Job credits expire after one month.
We were unable to find any client reviews of CareerStructure online at this time.
How to Post a Job in CareerStructure:
Five easy steps for posting a job on CareeerStructure.
Posting a job on CareerStructure.
Navigate to the CareerStructure home page.
From the CareerStructure home page, click on the profile symbol in the top-right corner of the page and select "Recruiters" from the drop-down menu.
Create your account.
On the next page, click on "Register new customer." Fill in the online form with your details and click on "Register" toward the bottom of the screen.
Purchase job credits.
From your dashboard, click on "Buy job ads." On the next page, you can add the number of job ads that you'd like to purchase by clicking on the "+" button. Then, click on "Buy Now."
New customers get a reduced rate for job ads. Copy the discount code so that you can apply it in the checkout process.
Review your order and proceed to checkout.
Ensure that your order is correct. You can change the number of job ads that you would like to purchase and apply any promotional codes. Then, click on "Checkout securely." On the next page, enter your billing information and place your order.
Create your job post.
Once the payment is complete, you'll be able to create your job ad through a few easy steps. From your dashboard, click on "Create job ad" and follow the onscreen prompts.
First time customers are subject to a security check before jobs go live.
Your job post will go live within 24 hours (U.K. clock) after submitting the ad.
CareerStructure vs. Jobs In Construction:
Jobs In Construction is a free job posting site for employers in Australia. Powered by uWorkin, the site offers employers access to a large audience of construction professionals. The platforms offer comparable recruitment services. However, CareerStructure offers no free job posting option for employers.
CareerStructure vs. Bluecollar.com.au:
Bluecollar.com.au is a local technical and trades job board, whereas CareerStructure is a U.K.-based niche site with an international presence. Bluecollar.com.au may be better for finding local candidates, but CareerStructure offers a better and wider range of products and features, such as a searchable resume database and social media campaigns.
CareerStructure vs. SEEK:
SEEK is one of Australia's most prominent job boards. SEEK is a general job board and accepts listings from all industries, whereas CareerStructure focuses on opportunities in the construction industry. However, CareerStructure receives most of its traffic from the U.K., while SEEK is dedicated to the Australian job market.
Totaljobs Group Ltd.
Nov 01, 2006
Blue Fin, 110 Southwark St., London SE1 0TA United Kingdom
What is CareerStructure?
CareerStructure is a construction job board and part of the Totaljobs network. The site uses its comprehensive recruitment services to connect employers with a variety of construction professionals in 134 countries around the world.
What does it cost to post a job on CareerStructure?
A job ad costs £149.00 with first-time users receiving a discounted rate and only pay £74.00. CareerStructure also offers additional recruiting services such as access to the CV database and more comprehensive recruitment options. The website only offers pricing in pounds sterling.
How do I create an account on CareerStructure?
- Go to the CareerStructure home page.
- Click on the profile symbol in the top-right corner of the page and select "Recruiters."
- Click on "Register new customer."
- Complete the online form and click on "Register."
What kind of jobs can I advertise on CareerStructure?
The platform accepts ads for both generalist and specialist construction positions. Have a look at Betterteam's list of construction job descriptions.