From £149.00 +VAT /post.
New customer discount
Job post duration
Resume database access
Social media promotion
Applicant tracking system
As part of the Totaljobs network, CareerStructure offers employers maximum exposure by sharing posts to both niche and generalist job boards. Job ads are affordably priced and the platform offers a variety of recruitment options such as a CV database, full-service support for strategic recruiting needs, and a mobile app.
While CareerStructure has expanded its services to cater to the Australian construction market, over 50% of its website traffic still comes from within the U.K. Australian job listings are limited compared to Europe and the Middle East, and dedicated Australian construction job boards may offer employers a larger pool of construction professionals in Australia.
- CareerStructure is a niche job board dedicated to the global construction industry.
- Approximately 200,000 job seekers visit the site each month.
- The site features a CV database of about 680,000 construction professionals.
- Listings are live for six weeks, which is a longer-than-average duration.
- Job ads are shared with partner sites via the StepStone network for increased exposure.
- Employers have the option to include their company branding.
- Job ads can be distributed via targeted emails and social media networks.
- The company offers a mobile app for added convenience.
- CareerStructure does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Although the platform serves an international audience, its largest audience is in Europe.
- The site's pricing is only available in pounds sterling.
- Job postings are costlier than some competitors, such as Jobs In Construction and Jora.
- Listings are processed and scheduled according to the local GMT zone.
- Job credits expire after one month.
We were unable to find any online reviews of CareerStructure.
6-Week Job Ad
Contact for quote.
*First-time users receive a discount on their first job post.
**Non-U.K. employers may be exempt from applicable taxes.
CareerStructure vs. Jobs In Construction:
Jobs In Construction is a job posting site for employers in Australia. Powered by uWorkin, the site gives employers access to a large audience of construction professionals. Both platforms offer comparable recruitment services. Neither site offers free job posting options for employers.
CareerStructure vs. Bluecollar.com.au:
Bluecollar.com.au is a local technical and trades job board, whereas CareerStructure is a U.K.-based niche site with an international presence. Bluecollar.com.au may be better for finding local candidates, but CareerStructure offers a better and wider range of products and features, such as a searchable resume database and social media campaigns.
CareerStructure vs. SEEK:
SEEK is one of Australia's most prominent job boards. SEEK is a general job board and accepts listings from all industries, whereas CareerStructure focuses on opportunities in the construction industry. However, CareerStructure receives most of its traffic from the U.K., while SEEK is dedicated to the Australian job market.