30 Day Job Posting
60 Day Job Posting
Job Flash Package
Premium Job Flash Package
30 Day Job Posting + Engineering Job Board Network
Ultimate Recruitment Package
3 Pack 30 Day Job Postings
5 Pack of Job Flash Emails and Postings
5 Pack of Premium Job Flash Emails and Postings
Single Resume Purchase
*Several additional job posting upgrades, such as social media promotion, are available at checkout.
SME Jobs Connection is a U.S.-based job board that helps employers fill manufacturing vacancies throughout Australia and abroad. The platform boasts an extensive resume database of over 1,300 candidates, giving employers access to a niche pool of talent.
At the time of writing, SME Jobs Connection had over 100 Australian jobs listed on the job board, including engineering specialists and technicians. The platform, however, does not list its pricing in Australian dollars, making it difficult to gauge the site's affordability compared to local competitors.
- More than 7,700 employers use SME Jobs Connection to fill their manufacturing vacancies.
- Employers can post jobs throughout Australia, Canada, the U.S., and the U.K., among others.
- The platform has multiple job posting plans available to suit different hiring needs.
- Employers can upgrade their listing and have it featured on the home page of the job board.
- The site's dedicated "Intern Board" allows employers to advertise manufacturing internships and connect with over 190 interns.
- Employers can purchase the resumes of candidates they would like to connect with.
- Job posts can be added to the site in French.
- Listings are sent to over 4,4000 manufacturing professionals via email alerts.
- Several upgrades are available, including social media promotion and job distribution across the site's partner job boards.
- SME Jobs Connection does not offer a free job posting plan or trial.
- Employers are charged extra to view resumes.
- The site receives most of its traffic from the U.S., making competitor sites like SEEK better for local hiring.
- Pricing is not available in Australian dollars.
- There is no local customer support available.
- The Veteran, Diversity, and Social upgrades are only available for U.S.-based job posts.
- The platform lacks candidate matching tools and account management.
We were unable to find any online reviews of SME Jobs Connection.
How to Post a Job on SME Jobs Connection:
Five easy steps for posting a job on SME Jobs Connection.
Posting a Job on SME Jobs Connection.
Go to SME Jobs Connection's home page.
On the home page, hover over "Employers" and select "Post a Job" from the drop-down menu.
Create an employer account.
Scroll down and fill out the online form labeled "New Users Create an Account." Once you're done, click on "CREATE MY ACCOUNT."
Create your job post.
Select your preferred job posting package and scroll down the page to start the job posting process. Fill in all the fields with information about your listing, such as the job title, company name, job description, and location. Once you're done, click on "CONTINUE."
Add upgrades to your listing.
Peruse the platform's job posting upgrades and tick the box next to those you'd like to purchase. Then, click on "Add Upgrades."
To skip this step, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "No Thanks."
Please note that the Veteran, Diversity, and Social upgrades are only available for U.S.-based job posts.
Finalize your order.
Review your order and ensure that you've selected the correct package. To pay by credit card, add your billing information to the online form and click on "Pay by Credit Card." To pay through PayPal, scroll to the bottom of the page and select "PayPal Check out."
Once your payment has been processed, your listing will go live on the job board.
SME Jobs Connection vs. ManufacturingJobs.com:
SME Jobs Connection and ManufacturingJobs.com both list Australian manufacturing jobs. ManufacturingJobs.com is the slightly more affordable option, charging US$50.00 less than SME Jobs Connection for a basic listing. The platform is somewhat more popular in Australia than SME Jobs Connection, with around 60 more local jobs listed on its site.
SME Jobs Connection vs. Adzuna:
While Adzuna is a general job posting site, they are more affordable than SME Jobs Connection, charging A$199.00 for a job posting compared to the latter platform's US$329.00 per post. Adzuna also has more exposure in Australia and lists over 6,000 manufacturing vacancies.
SME Jobs Connection vs. SEEK:
SEEK is a general job board with a large local audience. In comparison, SME Jobs Connection primarily lists manufacturing jobs and has a smaller local following, with only around 100 local jobs listed on its site. Both platforms offer resume searches and targeted email alerts, but SEEK features applicant tracking, which SME Jobs Connection lacks.