From £149.00 +VAT /post.
New customer discount
Job post duration
Resume database access
Social media promotion
Applicant tracking system
As part of the Totaljobs network, CareerStructure offers employers maximum exposure by sharing posts to both niche and generalist job boards. Job ads are affordably priced and the platform offers a variety of recruitment options such as a CV database, full-service support for strategic recruiting needs, and a mobile app.
Although CareerStructure now caters to the global construction market, over 50% of its website traffic still comes from within the U.K. U.S. job listings are limited compared to Europe and the Middle East, and dedicated U.S. job boards may offer a larger pool of construction professionals.
- CareerStructure is dedicated to the U.K.'s construction industry.
- Approximately 200,000 job seekers visit the site each month.
- The platform features a resume database of about 680,000 construction professionals.
- Listings are live for six weeks, which is a longer-than-average duration.
- Job ads are shared to partner sites via the StepStone network for increased exposure.
- Employers have the option to include their company branding.
- Vacancies can be distributed via targeted emails and social media networks.
- Job posts are more affordable than several competitors, such as ConstructionJobs and iHireConstruction.
- The company offers a mobile app for added convenience.
- CareerStructure does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Although the platform serves an international audience, its reach is the biggest in Europe.
- The site's pricing is only available in pounds sterling.
- Job posts are processed and scheduled according to the local GMT zone.
- Job credits expire after one month.
We were unable to find any online reviews of CareerStructure.
6-Week Job Ad
Contact for quote.
*First-time users receive a discount on their first job post.
**Non-U.K. employers may be exempt from applicable taxes.
CareerStructure vs. ConstructionJobs:
Both CareerStructure and ConstructionJobs are construction job boards with a CV database and sophisticated search functionality. While CareerStructure charges £74.00 +VAT for a new customer post, ConstructionJobs' plans start at $250.00. Although CareerStructre serves the U.S. job market, its audience is primarily in the U.K.
CareerStructure vs. iHireConstruction:
iHireConstruction is a construction job board that focuses on careers in the U.S., while CareerStructure caters to an international audience. Both platforms offer similar services, and although iHireConstruction is the costlier choice, charging $349.00 per post per month, it does offer more posting packages than CareerStructure.
CareerStructure vs. ConstructionJobForce:
ConstructionJobForce offers targeted job posting through their parent company, Nexxt. Both sites distribute jobs to affiliated sites, but ConstructionJobForce lacks social media sharing and an online posting process. CareerStructure is also the more affordable option, charging £74.00 +VAT for a new customer post.