The Engineer Jobs
From £550.00 +VAT /post.
Social media promotion
Job board syndication
Phone and email.
Founded in 1856, The Engineer is a well-established media publication dedicated to the technology and engineering industries and has over 170,000 subscribers to their print and digital publications. The platform's job board offers employers access to a specialized audience of engineering professionals both locally and abroad.
Although The Engineer Jobs accepts international vacancies, it caters primarily to the U.K. job market, making it a valuable resource for local employers. While the platform offers a number of recruitment tools, it is costlier than most competitors and lacks job board syndication and social media promotion.
- The Engineer Jobs offers employers access to a specialized audience of engineering professionals.
- Job ads are automatically emailed to relevant candidates via daily email alerts.
- Premium listings appear above standard listings and are highlighted to stand out.
- All job posts include a company logo.
- Featured listings are advertised on The Engineer's home page.
- Employers can manage applications from their employer dashboard.
- Job seekers can filter jobs by location, discipline, sector, and salary band to connect with suitable employers.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The platform lacks bulk job posting packages.
- The Engineer Jobs is costlier than competitors, such as Engineering Jobs and Just Engineers.
- The site does not promote listings on its social media channels.
We were unable to find any online reviews of The Engineer Jobs.
Single Job Listing
£550.00 +VAT /post.
Premium Job Listing
£650.00 +VAT /post.
Featured Job listing
£750.00 +VAT /post.
*Employers can also advertise vacancies in both The Engineer's print and digital publications by contacting the company via phone or email.
How to Post a Job on The Engineer Jobs:
Five easy steps for posting a job on The Engineer Jobs.
Posting a job on The Engineer Jobs.
Navigate to The Engineer Jobs home page.
From the home page, click on "Recruiters" in the top-right corner of the page. On the next page, click on "Register" toward the right-hand side of the top menu bar.
Create your account.
Follow the email link to verify your account.
Log in to your account.
Select a job posting plan.
From your employer dashboard, click on "Post a job" on the left-hand side of the page. On the next page, select the job posting plan that best suits your needs by clicking on the corresponding "Advertise now" button.
Create your job post.
Fill out the online form with your vacancy details, including a job description, location information, post duration, job discipline, salary range, and any additional documents. Once complete, click on "Save and continue" toward the bottom of the page.
Use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
Complete the payment and post your job.
Add your billing information and card details. Then, click on "Submit" to complete the payment process. Once the purchase is complete, your job post will be added to The Engineer Jobs website.
The Engineer Jobs vs. Engineering Jobs:
Engineering Jobs and The Engineer Jobs are similar engineering job boards that primarily target the U.K. job market. Engineering Jobs is far more affordable than The Engineer Jobs, charging £75.00 +VAT per job post, compared to the latter's price of £550.00 +VAT per post and also receives more website traffic.
The Engineer Jobs vs. Just Engineers:
Just Engineers keeps job ads active for six weeks, whereas The Engineer Jobs only advertises vacancies for 30 days. In addition, Just Engineers is the more affordable option for employers on a tight budget, offering greater exposure for a fraction of the price. Just Engineers has a comprehensive CV database, which The Engineer Jobs lacks.
The Engineer Jobs vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is one of the U.K.'s most popular job posting sites and is much more affordable than The Engineer Jobs, charging £89.00 +VAT per job post. However, Reed.co.uk is a general job board, whereas The Engineer Jobs targets the engineering job market, making it the better option for targeted hiring.
Mark Allen Group
Jan 01, 1856
St Jude’s Church, Dulwich Rd., London SE24 0PB
What is The Engineer Jobs?
The Engineer Jobs is the official engineering job board hosted by The Engineer — a leading print and online magazine that covers the latest innovations in engineering and technology.
What does it cost to post a job on The Engineer Jobs?
The Engineer Jobs' pricing starts from £550.00 +VAT for a single job post. The platform also offers premium and featured listings for increased job ad visibility.
How do I create an account on The Engineer Jobs?
- Go to The Engineer Jobs home page.
- Click on "Recruiters" in the top-right corner of the page.
- Click on "Register" toward the right-hand side of the top menu bar.
- Fill out the online form with your details.
- Click on "Sign Up" toward the bottom of the page.
- Follow the email link to verify your account.