Space Defence Security Jobs
From €299.00 /post.
Bulk job posting options
AI candidate matching technology
Social media promotion
CV database access
Advanced branding campaigns
Email and live chat.
Space Defence Security Jobs is a niche job board that gives employers access to a specialized network of aerospace engineers, security analysts, technicians, software architects, and more throughout Europe. The platform caters to hundreds of job seekers and offers a range of job posting packages to suit different hiring needs.
The platform uses social media branding campaigns to attract candidates, who are then matched automatically with relevant jobs by the site's AI recruitment chatbot. Other standout features include weekly job alerts, employer dashboards, company information pages, and guest blog article slots.
- The job board is used and trusted by several well-known companies, including the UK Space Agency, GKN Aerospace, and Airbus.
- Space Defence Security Jobs offers multiple job posting packages to suit different budgets and hiring needs.
- Listings are sent to relevant candidates via weekly email alerts.
- Employers can create dedicated company profile pages for increased brand visibility.
- Candidates are matched to relevant jobs via the site's AI recruitment chatbot.
- There are bulk posting plans available for businesses with high volume hiring needs.
- Employers can create targeted LinkedIn job and branding campaigns for maximum exposure.
- Vacancies can easily be managed via robust employer dashboards.
- Additional tools include company guest blog article spots, candidate screening questions, and hiring analytics.
- The job board is more affordable than some of its competitors, such as Aviation Job Search and RAS Career Center.
- The platform does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Space Defence Security Jobs lacks CV searches and applicant tracking tools.
- Vacancies aren't distributed to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Space Defence Security Jobs.
Space Defence Security Jobs vs. RAS Career Center:
Space Defence Security Jobs and RAS Career Center both advertise aerospace roles, but the former site is more feature-rich, offering AI candidate matching tools and company branding campaigns. Space Defence Security Jobs is also more affordable than RAS Career Center, but neither site features a free job posting plan.
Space Defence Security Jobs vs. SpaceCareers.uk:
Like Space Defence Security Jobs, SpaceCareers.uk offers social media promotion and employer branding services. While Space Defence Security Jobs charges €299.00 per post, SpaceCareers.uk is a free job posting service, making it the budget-friendly choice. However, only Space Defence Security Jobs features an online job posting process.
Space Defence Security Jobs vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a popular U.K. job board that advertises a range of general vacancies. In comparison, Space Defence Security Jobs caters to the European job market and offers companies a more targeted approach to hiring aerospace talent. Both sites feature employer branding and candidate screening questions.