Social media promotion
Job board syndication
Online job postings
SpaceCareers.uk receives over 600,000 website views each year and gives employers access to a specialized audience of job seekers both locally and abroad. However, the site only caters to early-career level job seekers and lacks advanced recruitment features, such as job board syndication and candidate management tools.
- The platform offers employers access to a large network of young, entry-level aerospace job seekers in the U.K.
- SpaceCareers.uk offers a completely free job posting service.
- The site receives over 150,000 new users and roughly 600,000 website views each year.
- Job ads are promoted on the platform's Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Employers can create branded company profiles to help attract candidates.
- The organization hosts a number of aeronautical events.
- The site features a number of career resources for young job seekers.
- Job seekers can filter vacancies by location, job duration, and job type to connect with suitable employers.
- The platform has been used by several prominent companies, such as Airbus, techUK, and Women in Aerospace.
- Employers need to contact the company in order to post vacancies.
- The platform only advertises entry-level positions requiring a maximum of three years of experience.
- The site caters more to job seekers than employers.
- The platform lacks job board syndication and candidate management tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of SpaceCareers.uk.
It is free to post a job on SpaceCareers.uk.
How to Post a Job on SpaceCareers.uk:
SpaceCareers.uk vs. Royal Aeronautical Society Career Center:
RAS Career Center is a nonprofit organization dedicated to the U.K.'s aerospace sector and community. The platform is costlier than SpaceCareers.uk, charging £385.00 +VAT per job post for nonmembers, whereas SpaceCareers.uk is a free job board. However, SpaceCareers.uk only advertises entry-level positions.
SpaceCareers.uk vs. Space Defence Security Jobs:
Space Defence Security Jobs and SpaceCareers.uk both feature company profiles and social media promotion to help attract local talent. Space Defence Security Jobs only offers paid plans, whereas SpaceCareers.uk is a free job board; however, the latter is not suitable for experienced aviation and aerospace positions.
SpaceCareers.uk vs. Aviation Job Search:
Aviation Job Search is the better option for employers looking to hire experienced aviation and aerospace professionals as SpaceCareers.uk targets students and early-career professionals. Aviation Job Search's pricing starts at £699.00 +VAT. It lacks a free job posting option, which SpaceCareers.uk offers.
What is SpaceCareers.uk?
SpaceCareers.uk is an aerospace job board based in the U.K. that caters to students interested in aerospace careers and helps them connect with employers for full-time, part-time, and internship positions.
What does it cost to post a job on SpaceCareers.uk?
It is completely free to post a job on SpaceCareers.uk.