Single Job Posting
7-Day Featured Job (add-on)
2 Jobs + Featured Status
5 Jobs + Featured Status
10 Jobs + Featured Status
Unlimited Jobs + Featured
AviaNation offers a simple and intuitive platform for employers and recruiters in the U.K. aviation industry. Here, employers can post vacancies, gain access to an extensive CV database, and have their job ads listed on social media for free.
However, employers looking to hire locally may not find AviaNation the best fit. The site does not offer local pricing and the majority of the jobs listed are based in the U.S. Additionally, the site lacks robust tools such as job and applicant tracking, and its local reach does not compare to competitors such as Reed.co.uk and SpaceCareers.uk.
- AviaNation is a niche job board that targets employers and job seekers in the U.K.
- The job posting process is simple and quick.
- AviaNation receives 20,000 monthly views and offers bulk job posting packages.
- U.K. employers are placed in direct contact with candidates who are already qualified in the aviation industry.
- The platform offers social media sharing, featured job postings, and profile database access.
- Unlike most competitors, AviaNation does not charge employers extra to view its candidate database.
- AviaNation is used by brands such as Shell and 2Excel Aviation.
- There is no free plan available.
- AviaNation does not offer the same exposure as local competitors, Reed.co.uk and SpaceCareers.uk, and is currently advertising fewer than three available positions.
- Customer service contact options are quite limited and operating hours are not stipulated on the website.
- The majority of the jobs advertised on AviaNation stem from the U.S.
- All job posting packages are quoted in U.S. dollars.
- AviaNation's features are basic, lacking tools such as job tracking and application reporting.
We were unable to find customer reviews of AviaNation.
How to Post a Job on AviaNation:
Four easy steps for posting a job on AviaNation.
Posting a Job on AviaNation.
Go to AviaNation.
Start by navigating to the AviaNation home page.
Click on "Post a Job."
You'll find this blue button near the right-hand margin of the page below the main banner. Read through the different job posting packages. Once you've decided on your ideal package, click on the "Post Job" or "Purchase" button.
Create your job posting.
Complete the online job ad form by filling in your job title, description, company name, and other information.
Check the box next to "Featured Job" toward the bottom of the page if you want to upgrade your posting to a featured listing for seven days. This costs US$50.00.
Preview and post your job ad.
Click on "Preview Job" to review your job description. Proceed to payment and submit your job ad.
Purchase your job post.
On the next page, review your order and complete your billing information. Then, click on "Process Payment" to make the purchase and post your job ad.
AviaNation vs. SpaceCareers.uk:
The most noticeable differences between SpaceCareers.uk and AviaNation boils down to the two competitors' pricing and target market. While SpaceCareers.uk allows free job postings and only targets the U.K., AviaNation charges US$99.00 per post and its reach extends internationally.
AviaNation vs. Reed.co.uk:
AviaNation and Reed.co.uk differ in that the former is a niche job board, while Reed.co.uk is a popular U.K. job posting site that advertises jobs in various fields, including aviation. With Reed.co.uk, employers can expect to pay from £89.00 +VAT per post. However, despite being the more costly option, Reed.co.uk provides the best U.K. exposure.
AviaNation vs. Avjobs:
While both Avjobs and AviaNation offer niche job boards that cater to a global job market, Avjobs is costly, with prices starting at US$149.00 per post, at least US$49.00 more than AviaNation's plan. However, Avjobs offers features missing from AviaNation's plans, including job widgets, salary tables, and job management tools.
Jan 01, 2002
Delray Beach, Florida, USA
What is AviaNation?
AviaNation is a niche job board that lists jobs in the U.K. aviation industry.
How much does it cost to post a job ad on AviaNation?
It costs between US$99.00 and US$999.00 to post a job ad on AviaNation, depending on the package you choose.
How do I create an account on AviaNation?
- Go to the AviaNation website.
- Click on "Employers" in the main menu.
- In the drop-down menu, click on "Create Employer Account."
- Sign in with LinkedIn or complete the sign-up form.
What types of jobs can I advertise on AviaNation?
AviaNation is a niche job board that strictly advertises aviation-related jobs across parts of the United Kingdom, including those in airline operations, customer service, airline education, cabin crew, and more.