From US$99.00 /post.
Job post duration
CV database access
Social media promotion
Applicant tracking system
AviaNation offers a simple and intuitive platform for employers and recruiters in the U.K. aviation industry. Here, employers can post vacancies, gain access to an extensive CV database, and have their job ads listed on social media for increased visibility.
However, employers looking to hire U.K.-based talent may not find AviaNation the best fit. The site does not offer local pricing and its reach does not compare to local competitors, such as Reed.co.uk and SpaceCareers.uk.
- AviaNation gives employers access to a highly defined audience of professionals in the aviation industry.
- The job posting process is simple and quick.
- There are bulk job posting packages available for companies hiring at scale.
- U.K. employers are placed in direct contact with candidates that match their vacancy's criteria.
- The platform offers social media sharing and featured job postings for maximum exposure.
- Unlike most competitors, AviaNation does not charge employers extra to search its CV database.
- AviaNation has been used by several well-established brands, such as Shell and 2Excel Aviation.
- AviaNation does not offer the same exposure as local competitors and is currently advertising very few local vacancies.
- Customer service contact options are quite limited and operating hours are not stipulated on the website.
- All job posting packages are quoted in U.S. dollars.
- The platform lacks job ad distribution and applicant tracking tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of AviaNation.
Single Job Posting
2 Jobs + Featured Status
5 Jobs + Featured Status
10 Jobs + Featured Status
Unlimited Jobs + Featured
Add On: 7-Day Featured Job
AviaNation vs. SpaceCareers.uk:
The most noticeable differences between SpaceCareers.uk and AviaNation are its pricing and target market. While SpaceCareers.uk allows free job postings and primarily caters to the U.K., AviaNation charges US$99.00 per post and its reach extends internationally. Both sites offer social media promotion and employer branding.
AviaNation vs. Avjobs:
While Avjobs and AviaNation are both niche job boards that cater to a global job market, Avjobs is the costlier option, charging US$149.00 per post. In comparison, AviaNation charges US$99.00 per post. However, for Avjobs' higher price tag, users benefit from addition hiring services, such as salary tables and job management tools.
AviaNation vs. Reed.co.uk:
AviaNation and Reed.co.uk differ in that the former is a niche job board, while Reed.co.uk is a popular U.K. job portal that caters to the general job market, including aviation. With Reed.co.uk, a new customer post costs £89.00 +VAT, while AviaNation charges US$99.00 per post. Of the two, Reed.co.uk provides the best local exposure.