From $99.00 /post.
Job post duration
Resume database access
Social media promotion
Applicant tracking system
AviaNation is a helpful resource for employers looking to fill vacancies in the U.S. and global aviation industries. Advertising jobs for pilots, flight attendants, cabin crew, and airline customer service agents, AviaNation provides a vast network of talent to help employers hire candidates in this specialized field faster.
- AviaNation gives employers access to a highly defined audience of professionals in the aviation industry.
- The job posting process is simple and easy to navigate.
- Employers are placed in direct contact with candidates who are educated and/or qualified in the aviation sector.
- The platform does not charge extra for access to its resume database.
- Compared to several competitors, such as Aviation Job Search, the platform is affordable.
- Listings are shared on the job board's social media pages for increased visibility.
- AviaNation has been used by several reputable brands, such as Shell, Horizon Air, United Air Lines, and Delta Air Lines.
- The job board does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Vacancies aren't distributed to other job boards.
- AviaNation lacks candidate matching and applicant tracking tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of AviaNation.
Single Job Posting
2 Jobs + Featured Status
5 Jobs + Featured Status
10 Jobs + Featured Status
Unlimited Jobs + Featured
Add On: 7-Day Featured Job
AviaNation vs. Aviation Job Search:
The primary differences between AviaNation and Aviation Job Search are its prices and target market. AviaNation has an international reach and charges $99.00 per post, while the latter is more popular in the U.K. and its pricing starts at £699.00 +VAT per post, making it a costlier option. Both sites offer resume searches and social media promotion.
AviaNation vs. Avjobs:
Between the two, AviaNation stands out as the more affordable option, charging $99.00 per post, while Avjobs charges $149.00 for a single listing. However, unlike AviaNation, Avjobs offers one week free for their entry-level plan and users also have the option of paying a discounted annual price.
AviaNation vs. AviationCV.com:
AviationCV.com stands out as the best value for money thanks to its free plan. Similar to AviationCV.com, AviaNation has a wide international reach and offers social media promotion. However, for the same features, users will have to pay at least $99.00 per post with AviaNation.
How much does it cost to post a job ad on AviaNation?
It costs between $99.00 and $999.00 to post a job ad on AviaNation, depending on the package chosen.
What types of jobs can I advertise on AviaNation?
AviaNation is a niche job board that strictly advertises aviation-related jobs, including those in airline operations, customer service, airline education, cabin crew, and more.