Single Job Posting
7-Day Featured Job (add-on)
2 Jobs + Featured Status
5 Jobs + Featured Status
10 Jobs + Featured Status
Unlimited Jobs + Featured
AviaNation is a helpful resource for employers who are looking to fill vacancies in the U.S. and global aviation industry. Advertising jobs such as pilots, flight attendants, cabin crew, and airline customer service agents, AviaNation provides a vast network of talent to help employers hire candidates in this specialized field faster.
- AviaNation is a niche job board that connects employers and job seekers across the world.
- The job posting process is simple and easy to navigate.
- Unlike most competitors, AviaNation does not charge employers extra to view their candidate database.
- Employers are placed in direct contact with candidates who are already educated and/or qualified in the aviation sector.
- AviaNation does not charge extra for access to the profile database and the platform offers free social media sharing.
- Compared to competitors like Aviation Job Search and Avjobs, AviaNation offers the most affordable plan.
- AviaNation is used by reputable brands such as Shell, Horizon Air, United Air Lines, and Delta Air Lines.
- There is no free plan available.
- Customer service contact options are quite limited.
- AviaNation's features are basic, lacking tools such as job tracking and application reporting.
We were unable to find reviews of AviaNation available online.
How to Post a Job on AviaNation:
Four easy steps for posting a job on AviaNation.
Posting a job on AviaNation.
Go to AviaNation.
Start by navigating to the AviaNation home page.
Click on "Post a Job."
You'll find this blue button near the right-hand margin of the page below the main banner. Read through the different job posting packages. Once you've decided on your ideal package, click on the "Post a Job" button.
Create your job posting.
Complete the online job ad form by filling in your job title, description, company name, and other information.
Preview and post your job ad.
Click on "Preview" to review your job description. Proceed to payment and submit your job ad.
AviaNation vs. Aviation Job Search:
The primary differences between AviaNation and Aviation Job Search are their prices and target market. While AviaNation caters to the U.S. job market, Aviation Job Search is a European-based company, which may result in steep prices. Regardless of the exchange rate, AviaNation still outshines as a cost-effective option.
AviaNation vs. Avjobs:
Between the two competitors, AviaNation stands out as the more affordable option, costing an entire $100.00 less than Avjobs. However, unlike AviaNation, Avjobs offers one week free for their entry-level plan and users also have the option of paying a discounted annual price.
AviaNation vs. AviationCV.com:
AviationCV.com outshines as the best value for money thanks to its free plan. AviationCV.com also shares AviaNation's wide reach, advertising available jobs to candidates across the world. For the same features, users will have to pay at least $99.00 per post with AviaNation.
What is AviaNation?
AviaNation is a niche job board that lists jobs in the aviation industry.
How much does it cost to post a job ad on AviaNation?
It costs between $99.00 and $999.00 to post a job ad on AviaNation, depending on the package you choose.
How do I create an account on AviaNation?
- Go to the AviaNation website.
- Click on "Employers" in the main menu.
- In the drop-down menu, click on "Create Employer Account."
- Sign in with LinkedIn or complete the sign-up form.
What types of jobs can I advertise on AviaNation?
AviaNation is a niche job board that strictly advertises aviation-related jobs, including those in airline operations, customer service, airline education, cabin crew, and more.