Avjobs is a great tool for employers who want to recruit qualified job seekers in the aerospace industry. With Avjobs, employers can efficiently manage their candidate pool and job ads with comprehensive and intuitive software. Bonus features to look out for include job reporting, candidate resume management, and sample job descriptions.
- Avjobs is a niche job board that helps employers fill their vacancies in the aerospace industry.
- The platform's unlimited plans include unlimited job ads and unlimited user accounts.
- The first week of the Single plan is free.
- Employers have the option of paying annually, which can save costs by 70%.
- All Avjobs' plans come with robust features, including a job widget, job management tools, news feeds, and more.
- Compared to other niche job sites, such as Space Individuals, Avjobs is the more affordable option.
- Avjobs predominately caters to the U.S. job market.
- The Single plan is quite limited and only allows one job ad per month.
- There are a limited number of user reviews available.
While online reviews of Avjobs are limited, the platform has a rating of 1.7 out of 5 stars based on more than 5 reviews on Sitejabber. Users were disappointed with unexpected charges, and some stated that they were either scammed or unfairly overcharged for certain plans.
How to Post a Job on Avjobs:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Avjobs.
Posting a Job on Avjobs.
Go to Avjobs.
Start by navigating to the Avjobs home page. Hover over "Employers" and select "Plans & Pricing" from the drop-down menu.
Select a job posting plan.
Choose your preferred job posting plan and click on "First Week Free" or "Sign Up," depending on your choice.
Create an account.
On the next page, add your account information and click on "Continue." Then, furnish your billing details and click on "Submit."
Create and post your listing.
Once your first week of free services has been activated, or once payment has been processed — depending on your plan selection — you'll be able to create and post your listing from your employer dashboard.
Avjobs vs. Aviation Job Search:
Avjobs and Aviation Job Search both focus on recruiting job seekers in the aviation field. However, Avjobs outshines as the more affordable option, with prices starting at $149.00 per month. Compared to Aviation Job Search, Avjobs' plans include more robust features, including syndication, sample job descriptions, and reporting.
Avjobs vs. Space Individuals:
Space Individuals' free plan helps make it a cost-effective option, especially as Avjobs' entry-level paid plan also limits the job slots to one per month. However, if you're looking to post unlimited job ads every month, Avjobs' unlimited plans are the ideal choice thanks to their affordable pricing and superior features.
Avjobs vs. Aeroindustryjobs:
Similar to Avjobs, Aeroindustryjobs advertises roles in the U.S. aerospace industry. However, Avjobs is the more budget-friendly option, charging $150.00 less than Aeroindustryjobs for a single listing. Both platforms offer resume searches and job management tools, but Avjobs also has an international reach, which Aeroindustryjobs lacks.
What is Avjobs?
Avjobs is a niche job board that caters to the aerospace and aviation industry.
How much does it cost to post a job ad on Avjobs?
Avjobs offers both monthly and annual plans. If you're interested in a monthly plan, it costs between $149.00 and $399.00 per month. With the annual plans, employers can expect to pay between $349.00 and $1,699.00 per year.
How do I create an account on Avjobs?
- Go to the Avjobs website.
- Hover over "Employers" and select "Log In."
- Under "New to Avjobs?" click on "Yes! I want this!"
- Select a job posting package.
- Add your information to the online form and click on "Continue" to create your account.
What types of jobs can I advertise on Avjobs?
Avjobs is a niche job board that lists all jobs in the aviation or aerospace industry, including software developers, pilots, and engineers.