CV Discovery: Browse 150,000 Profiles
CV Discovery: Download 50 CVs
From £249.00 +VAT.
One Time Payment
From £699.00 +VAT /post.
1 Social Takeover
3 Social Takeovers
Social Takeover Add-on: Include Content Creation
From £5,998.00 +VAT.
Job Post Add-on: Sponsored Job
Job Post Add-on: Featured Job
Job Post Add-on: Job of the Week
*Aviation Job Search offers discounts on the purchase of multiple job postings and a range of other plans. Visit their website for more information.
**Non-U.K. companies may be exempt from VAT.
Aviation Job Search is an international job board that connects employers with job seekers in the aviation industry. The site offers discounts on the purchase of multiple job ads as well as a Spotlight package that includes targeted emails and social media promotion. Employers can also browse through a vast candidate database.
While Aviation Job Search is a U.K.-based site, it has local offices in Miami. U.S. employers can extend their job postings' reach and attract global candidates via the platform. Categories include flight operations, air traffic controllers, pilots, crew, aerospace engineers, mechanics, aircraft security, marketing, and caterers.
- Aviation Job Search is a niche job board that attracts qualified candidates from the U.S. and abroad.
- Discounts are available on the purchase of multiple job ads.
- Employers benefit from a streamlined candidate management system that automatically sends candidate alerts.
- Employers can create their own candidate pool by saving and rating candidates.
- A search filter helps employers save time by only accessing the resumes of relevant candidates.
- The platform's employer dashboard shows previous searches to easily find candidates.
- More than one team member can access an account to manage the hiring process.
- The platform promises access to over 600,000 registered job seekers.
- No free job posting plan is available.
- Employers are not offered a free trial.
- The site does not feature an AI-powered candidate matching tool.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Aviation Job Search.
How to Post a Job on Aviation Job Search:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Aviation Job Search.
Posting a job on Aviation Job Search.
Click on "Post a job."
You'll find this button at the top of the Aviation Job Search home page.
Select a job posting plan.
Review the two job posting packages and select the one that best suits your hiring needs.
For this how-to guide, we selected the "One time payment" plan.
If you select the "Spotlight package," add your details to the pop-up window that appears, click on "Let us call you," and wait for Aviation Job Search to contact you.
Create an account.
Complete the online form and click on "Sign up."
Make the payment.
Complete the billing information form and click on "Confirm." Then, add your payment information and select "Confirm payment" to make the purchase.
Once you've made the payment, you can create and post your job ad.
Aviation Job Search vs. Avjobs:
Compared to Aviation Job Search, which offers job posting plans starting at £699.00 +VAT per post, Avjobs is the more affordable option, with prices starting at $149.00 for a single 30-day job posting. Unlike Aviation Job Search, Avjobs offers a one-month free trial. Both offer advanced candidate management tools.
Aviation Job Search vs. AviationCV.com:
Aviation Job Search and AviationCV.com both feature global aviation industry vacancies. AviationCV.com allows employers a number of free basic job listings, while Aviation Job Search's pricing starts at £699.00 +VAT per job post. Both offer social media promotion and resume searches.
Aviation Job Search vs. AviaNations:
Aviation Job Search and AviaNation both feature global aviation industry jobs. Aviation Job Search provides more candidate management options than AviaNation. Aviation Job Search's pricing starts at £699.00 +CAT per job post, whereas single job advert prices at AviaNation start at $99.00 per month, making the latter the more affordable of the two.
Friday Media Group Ltd.
Jan 01, 1999
7955 NW 12th St., Ste. 401, Miami, FL 33126
What is Aviation Job Search?
With head offices in the U.K. and an office in the U.S., Aviation Job Search is a job board that specializes in global aviation and aerospace jobs.
How much does it cost to post a job advert on Aviation Job Search?
Aviation Job Search's pricing starts at £699.00 +VAT per job post. The site also offers a Spotlight package for increased exposure and discounts on the purchase of multiple job postings.
How do I create an account on Aviation Job Search?
- Go to Aviation Job Search's website.
- Click on "Recruiting?" toward the top of the page.
- Click on "Sign in" toward the top-right corner of the page.
- Select the "Register Now" button.
- Fill in the registration form.
- Click on the blue "Sign up" button.