Aviation Job Search
From £699.00 +VAT /post.
Job post duration
Bulk posting options
Resume database access
Social media promotion
Applicant tracking system
Phone and email.
Aviation Job Search is an international job board that connects employers with talent in the aviation industry. The site offers discounts on the purchase of multiple job ads as well as additional recruitment packages that include targeted emails and social media promotion. Employers can also browse through a vast candidate database.
While Aviation Job Search is a U.K.-based site, it has local offices in Miami. U.S. employers can extend their job postings' reach and attract global candidates via the platform. Categories include flight operations, air traffic controllers, pilots, crew, aerospace engineers, mechanics, aircraft security, marketing, and caterers.
- New customers receive a discount on their first job post.
- Aviation Job Search attracts qualified candidates in the aviation and aerospace industries in the U.K. and abroad.
- Discounts are available on the purchase of multiple job ads.
- Employers benefit from a streamlined candidate management system that automatically sends candidate alerts.
- Employers can create their own talent pool by saving and rating candidates.
- The platform features various advanced recruitment packages, which include social media promotion and employer branding.
- A search filter helps employers save time by only accessing the resumes of relevant candidates.
- The platform's employer dashboard shows previous searches to easily find candidates.
- More than one team member can access an account to manage the hiring process.
- The platform promises access to over 600,000 registered job seekers.
- Aviation Job Search does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Employers need to purchase a recruitment package to access additional hiring tools, such as social media promotion.
- The site doesn't offer candidate matching or applicant tracking tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Aviation Job Search.
Single Job Post
Three Job Posts
CV Search: Browse Profiles
CV Search: Download 50 CVs
From £249.00 +VAT
*New customers receive a 15% discount on their first job post.
**The platform offers discounted bulk posting plans and various recruitment packages.
**Non-U.K. companies may be exempt from VAT.
How to Post a Job on Aviation Job Search:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Aviation Job Search.
Posting a job on Aviation Job Search.
Click on "Post a job."
You'll find this button at the top of the Aviation Job Search home page.
Select a job posting plan.
Review the two job posting packages and select the one that best suits your hiring needs.
For this how-to guide, we selected the "One time payment" plan.
If you select the "Spotlight package," add your details to the pop-up window that appears, click on "Let us call you," and wait for Aviation Job Search to contact you.
Create an account.
Complete the online form and click on "Sign up."
Make the payment.
Complete the billing information form and click on "Confirm." Then, add your payment information and select "Confirm payment" to make the purchase.
Once you've made the payment, you can create and post your job ad.
Aviation Job Search vs. Avjobs:
Compared to Aviation Job Search, which charges £699.00 +VAT per post, Avjobs is the more affordable option, with prices starting at $149.00 for a single 30-day post. Unlike Aviation Job Search, Avjobs offers a one-month free trial. Both platforms feature advanced candidate management tools.
Aviation Job Search vs. AviationCV.com:
Aviation Job Search and AviationCV.com both feature global aviation vacancies. AviationCV.com allows employers to post free basic job listings, while Aviation Job Search's pricing starts at £699.00 +VAT per post. Both sites offer social media promotion and resume search tools.
Aviation Job Search vs. AviaNation:
Aviation Job Search and AviaNation both cater to the international aviation job market. While Aviation Job Search's pricing starts at £699.00 +VAT per job post, a single job advert on AviaNation costs $99.00 per month, making the latter the more affordable option. Of the two, only AviaNation offers free social media sharing.
How much does it cost to post a job advert on Aviation Job Search?
Aviation Job Search's pricing starts at £699.00 +VAT per job post. The site also offers bulk posting plans, as well as several recruitment packages for additional reach.