Aviation Job Search offers flexible pricing for job postings and CV searches, as well as bespoke recruitment packages. Employers interested in CV searches and bespoke recruitment solutions should contact Aviation Job Search directly.
Daily job posting rates are calculated per post using a machine learning algorithm. Initially, job ads run for 14 days, charged at the daily rate. Users are charged the total amount for the 14-day period upfront. After this period, the advert remains live, and users are invoiced every 7 days until the advert is paused.
Aviation Job Search is an international job board that connects employers with job seekers in the aviation industry. Employers can customize paid job posting plans to suits their needs. They can also browse through a vast candidate database and manage their adverts from an intuitive dashboard.
While Aviation Job Search is a U.K.-based site, it has local offices in Miami. U.S. employers can extend their job postings' reach and attract global candidates via the platform. Categories include flight operations, air traffic controllers, pilots, crew, aerospace engineers, mechanics, aircraft security, marketing, and caterers.
- Aviation Job Search is a niche job board that attracts qualified candidates from the U.S. and abroad.
- Employers have the option of customizing a job posting plan that suits their budget and requirements.
- A daily pricing option for one-off listings makes for optimal budget control.
- Daily campaigns can be canceled when a number of suitable applications have been received.
- Employers benefit from a streamlined candidate management system that automatically sends candidate alerts.
- Employers can create their own candidate pool by saving and rating candidates.
- A search filter helps employers save time by only accessing the resumes of relevant candidates.
- The platform's employer dashboard shows previous searches to easily find candidates.
- More than one team member can access an account to manage the hiring process.
- The platform promises access to over 600,000 registered job seekers.
- No free job posting plan is available.
- Employers are not offered a free trial.
- The site does not feature an AI-powered candidate matching tool.
There are a limited number of user reviews available online. While we did find 18 reviews on Facebook, they were all from a job seeker's perspective. All in all, job seekers found the job board to be updated, easy to navigate, and some have stated that it's great for finding part-time work.
According to Similarweb, just below 6% of the site's traffic originates from the U.S.
How to Post a Job on Aviation Job Search:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Aviation Job Search.
Posting a job on Aviation Job Search.
Go to the home page.
Start by navigating to the Aviation Job Search home page.
Click on "Post a job."
You'll find this button in the top-right corner of the page.
Create an account.
You'll now need to fill in your name, contact details, company name, type of company, and location. Click on the blue "Continue" button to register an account.
Create your job post.
Next, you'll be prompted to create your job post. Enter your vacancy details, click on "Save and Continue," add your job description, and click on "Save and Continue."
While entering job details, a live preview of your job post is displayed to the right of the page.
Review the daily job posting rate.
Review the daily posting rate and total upfront payment for your job posting. Click on "Save and Continue" to proceed to the next step.
Make the payment.
Enter your billing and payment information. Click on "Confirm Payment" to process your order and publish your listing.
Aviation Job Search vs. Avjobs:
Compared to Aviation Job Search that offers customized job posting plans with flexible pricing, including adverts that are charged per day, Avjobs is less affordable with prices starting at $149.00 for a single 30-day job posting. Unlike Aviation Job Search, Avjobs offers a one-month free trial. Both offer advanced candidate management tools.
Aviation Job Search vs. AviationCV.com:
Aviation Job Search and AviationCV.com both feature global aviation industry vacancies. AviationCV.com allows employers a number of free basic job listings, while Aviation Job Search offers customized job posting prices, including a flexible daily option. Both offer featured job and employer branding options.
Aviation Job Search vs. AviaNations:
Aviation Job Search and AviaNation both feature global aviation industry jobs and offer featured job postings. Aviation Job Search provides more candidate management options than AviaNation. Aviation Job Search's customized job posting plans include a flexible daily option, whereas single job advert prices at AviaNation start at $99.00 per month.
What is Aviation Job Search?
With head offices in the U.K. and an office in the U.S., Aviation Job Search is a job board that specializes in global aviation and aerospace jobs.
How much does it cost to post a job advert on Aviation Job Search?
The daily cost of job postings is calculated individually using a machine learning algorithm during the job posting process. Aviation Job Search calculates also offers bespoke recruitment packages. Interested users should contact them for more information.
How do I create an account on Aviation Job Search?
- Go to Aviation Job Search's website.
- Click on "Post a job" in the top-right corner of the page.
- Fill in the registration form.
- Click on the blue "Continue" button.
- Activate your account by following the on-screen prompts.