Applicant tracking system
Resume database search
Social media sharing
Climbto350.com is a niche job board that caters to employers and job seekers in the aviation industry. Created for employers and job seekers in the U.S., the platform's job posting process is concise and seamless, and employers enjoy unlimited access to a comprehensive resume database.
- Climbto350.com is a niche job board, which will help speed up the screening process.
- The website is completely free for both employers and job seekers.
- Employers from across the country can advertise vacancies on Climbto350.com.
- The platform's job ad creation process is quick and seamless.
- Climbto350.com provides employers with unlimited access to a resume database.
- Employers can direct applications to their company emails for better management of applications.
- The website receives over 35,000 monthly visits.
- Compared to its closest competitors, Aviation Job Search and Avjobs, Climbto350.com is the more affordable option.
- The website is outdated and provides minimal features.
- Climbto350.com does not offer employer branding, social media sharing, or an applicant tracking system.
- The job ads only include the most basic information.
- The platform has no online presence on social media, which could impact visibility.
- While the job board is public, job seekers must be members to view job posts.
There are a limited number of reviews for Climbto350.com listed online. However, we did find one review on Sitejabber, where the customer felt dissatisfied with Climbto350.com's lack of information. Additionally, we found one forum discussion that highlighted a similar lack of information, as well as the job board's habit of repeating jobs.
It's free to post a job ad on Climbto350.com.
How to Post a Job on Climbto350.com:
Three easy steps for posting a job on Climbto350.com.
Posting a job on Climbto350.com.
Navigate to Climbto350.com's home page.
On the home page, click on "Post Jobs" in the main menu.
Register as an employer.
On the following page, click on "Click here to Register." This should redirect you to the registration page. Complete the form with the necessary details and click on "Submit" to continue.
Post your job.
Once you've officially submitted your registration form, you'll immediately be directed to a job ad form. The platform automatically fills in some of your details. You'll need to add in the missing information, including a comprehensive job description, before proceeding.
When you've completed the job ad form, click on "Post Job!"
Climbto350.com vs. Avjobs:
The noticeable difference between Climbto350.com and Avjobs is their pricing. Avjobs stands out as the costly option, with prices starting at $149.00 per post, whereas Climbto350.com is completely free. However, for the additional cost, Avjobs offers access to features missing from Climbto350.com, including job syndication and social media sharing.
Climbto350.com vs. Aviation Job Search:
While Climbto350.com is a basic job board that offers free job postings, Aviation Job Search's pricing starts at £699.00 +VAT per post, making it the costlier option. However, unlike Climbto350.com, Aviation Job Search offers a wide range of other hiring products, including managed services, email campaigns, and social media promotion.
Climbto350.com vs. AviationCV.com:
While both AviationCV.com and Climbto350.com are niche job boards that are 100% free, the former offers a host of features missing from its competitor, including social media sharing, advertisement in a newsletter, and featured posts. However, Climbto350.com provides access to a resume database, a feature missing from AviationCV.com's services.
What is Climbto350.com?
Climbto350.com is a straightforward job board that allows employers in the aviation industry to list vacancies for free.
How much does it cost to post a job on Climbto350.com?
It's 100% free to post a vacancy on Climbto350.com.