Top of category
€1,000.00 /post /mo.
Recommended job listing
€1,000.00 /post /mo.
Company Branded Page
Social Media Takeover
*For more plans and pricing details, request more information via email.
AviationCV.com is a popular job board that advertises a wide range of aviation-related jobs. Established in 2011, AviationCV.com has grown substantially over the years, quickly becoming the go-to source for airlines and aviation professionals alike.
Employers can use the platform to post an unlimited number of jobs for absolutely no charge while also enjoying additional features such as job statistics, social media advertising, and more. Job types advertised on AviationCV.com include pilots, cabin crew, instructors, trainers, and engineering professionals.
- AviationCV.com is completely free to use.
- Employers have the option of contacting AviationCV.com if they'd like to upgrade to customized services.
- The free plan includes social media advertising, an appearance in their weekly newsletter, and unlimited postings.
- The site is used by major airlines, including Emirates, Virgin Australia, Qatar Airways, TruJet, and Delta.
- AviationCV.com also offers an optional in-house recruitment agency to help speed up the hiring process.
- Employers can opt to add paid features, such as featured posts, a branded company page, and website and social media banners.
- AviationCV.com receives more than 150,000 monthly visits from across the globe.
- AviationCV.com's pricing is not readily available on its website. Employers have to contact AviationCV.com for a quote.
- All of AviationCV.com's robust features cost extra.
- The website does not offer a language translation feature.
AviationCV.com is not BBB accredited and there are a limited number of user reviews available online. However, we did find a forum discussion where members noted that they'd had very negative experiences with the company.
AviationCV.com vs. Avjobs:
Both AviationCV.com and Avjobs are great resources for recruitment, but the two competitors offer very different packages. While Avjobs charges $149.00 per posting, AviationCV.com offers both free and paid options, with sponsored job ads costing €1,500.00 per month.
AviationCV.com vs. Aviation Job Search:
The key difference between AviationCV.com and Aviation Job Search is its pricing system. Aviation Job Search only offers paid postings, whereas AviationCV.com offers unlimited free basic postings as well as paid options that include featured listings and branded company pages.
AviationCV.com vs. AviaNation:
Compared to AviaNation, AviationCV.com stands out as the more cost-effective option thanks to its free plan that includes unlimited job postings. AviaNation's plans only start at $99.00 per posting. However, users would have to pay up to $999.00 for unlimited job postings.