Interview Questions for Pilots:
1. What would you consider the three most challenging aspects of being a pilot?
Reveals an understanding of the role, suitability for the position, and also highlights potential weaknesses.
2. Describe a time you dealt with an emergency. What happened?
Tests the ability to act under pressure and maintain professionalism.
3. How do you typically conduct pre and post-trip inspections?
Reveals more about the candidate’s methods, skill level, and experience.
4. How do you cope with being away from home for extended periods?
Reveals coping mechanisms, as well as overall suitability for the role.
5. How do you ensure you stay healthy enough to fulfill all your pilot duties?
Demonstrates commitment to the job and dedication to excellence.