Interview Questions for Air Traffic Controllers:
1. What kind of technology would you expect to work within an air traffic control tower?
Demonstrates candidates' knowledge, experience, and technical skills.
2. What methods do you use to prioritize and organize monitoring of multiple devices and maintaining contact with multiple parties?
Demonstrates candidates' multitasking and organizational skills.
3. Can you describe a time when you remained calm and focused during an emergency situation?
Demonstrates candidates' experience and ability to work under pressure and in stressful situations.
4. What basic tasks would you expect to perform to ensure the safety of travelers and airline employees?
Demonstrates candidates' knowledge, experience, and critical thinking skills.
5. What would you do in the case of a major crash?
Demonstrates candidates' critical thinking and analytical skills, as well as their ability to cope under pressure.