Interview Questions for Aerospace Engineers:
1. Can you describe a project you have worked on and some innovations you have made?
Demonstrates candidates' experience and work history. Take note of candidates who lack experience, but provide possible innovations for future projects.
2. What methods would you use to overcome difficulties in a project?
Demonstrates candidates' problem-solving and analytical skills.
3. What basic tests would you perform when testing materials or prototypes before development?
Demonstrates candidates' knowledge and critical-thinking skills.
4. Can you describe how you would present a report to other departments that may lack your technical skills?
Demonstrates candidates' communication, interpersonal, report writing, and presentation skills.
5. What current developments or trends are you most excited about and why?
Demonstrates candidates' current knowledge and willingness to remain updated in the industry.