Interview Questions for Aircraft Mechanics:
1. What is your method for diagnosing a faulty aircraft?
Demonstrates candidates' diagnostic skills.
2. How do you ensure that all aircraft are maintained?
Highlights candidates' ability to schedule maintenance checks.
3. How do you determine the appropriate repair solution for structural damage?
Shows candidates' knowledge of structural systems and repair solutions.
4. How do you interpret maintenance manuals and service reports?
Highlights candidates' experience working with maintenance reports.
5. What type of tools do you use to determine the cause of a faulty hydraulic system?
Tests candidates' experience working with hydraulic systems.