Interview Questions for Ramp Agents:
1. Describe a time when you had to drive and operate a baggage tug. Did you manage to operate it effectively?
Tests ability to drive and operate ground support equipment.
2. Have you loaded dangerous goods onto an aircraft before? What are the correct procedures to follow in such a scenario?
Demonstrates experience working with dangerous goods and knowledge of safety procedures.
3. How do you ensure an aircraft is ready for its next flight?
Tests job knowledge.
4. Are you able to work in cramped, confined spaces?
Shows the ability to work in confined spaces which is especially necessary when working in and around baggage conveyor systems.
5. When marshaling an aircraft, what protective gear should you be wearing?
The candidate should specify that they would be wearing a helmet, earmuffs, and a reflective safety vest.