A Flight Attendant is responsible for attending to the safety and comfort needs of passengers aboard a flight. Also referred to as a Cabin Attendant or Airline Stewardess, they perform a range of tasks including demonstrating emergency procedures, directing passengers, and performing safety checks.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Flight Attendant Job Description Template:
We are searching for a professional and friendly Flight Attendant to oversee the safety and comfort of passengers aboard our flights. In this position, your chief goal will be to maximize revenue growth and improve customer satisfaction. Your duties will include performing safety checks, attending pre-flight briefings, demonstrating safety routines, and serving snacks to passengers.
The ideal candidate will be customer service-oriented and demonstrate excellent problem-solving and interpersonal skills. To excel in this role, you should be fluent in English and available to work different work schedules.
- Conduct pre-flight safety checks and ensure the plane is clean.
- Show safety and emergency measures such as the use of oxygen masks, seat belts, and exit doors.
- Offer information and support for safety and comfort to passengers.
- Welcome passengers, verify their tickets and direct them to their seats.
- Make and serve beverages and food to passengers.
- Respond to passengers' questions about flights, travel routes, and arrival times.
- Go to pre-flight briefings and study all the details of the flight.
- Lead passengers in case of emergency and give first aid to passengers if necessary.
- Offer support to passengers with special needs including children, disabled persons, or elders.
- Prepare analytic reports concerning flight issues.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Cabin crew certification and training required.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a flight attendant.
- Must be fluent in English and possess excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and aptitude to handle difficult situations.
- Fluency in multiple languages is an advantage.