Interview Questions for Stewardesses:
1. Why do you think you would be a good stewardess?
Demonstrates candidates' self-confidence and understanding of the role.
2. What would you do if a passenger refused to follow flight rules and regulations?
Illustrates candidates' problem-solving and leadership skills.
3. If you've flown as a passenger before, what did you think of the service?
Shows candidates' observational and critical thinking skills.
4. Describe a difficult passenger you served. What would you have done differently?
Illustrates candidates' customer service skills and their ability to learn from their mistakes.
5. What are the first steps you'll take if there is an emergency in the air?
Demonstrates candidates' knowledge of emergency procedures and their ability to handle stressful situations.