RAS Career Center
From £328.00 +VAT /member post and £385.00 for nonmembers.
Job post duration
Bulk posting options
CV database access
Job ad distribution
Applicant tracking system
Phone and email.
The Royal Aeronautical Society is a nonprofit organization with over 25,000 members and well-respected corporate partners. The RAS Career Center gives companies access to these members, which are mostly qualified professionals in the aerospace and engineering sectors.
Employers can choose from a range of packages, use job post templates, and manage candidates from a user-friendly dashboard. While employers may view CVs for free, they would need to pay extra to be connected with the candidate. There is also no candidate matching tool available.
- The RAS Career Center primarily advertises roles for job seekers in the aerospace, aviation, and engineering sectors.
- Multiple packages are available to choose from, including bulk deals.
- Employers can search and view CVs for free.
- The platform gives employers access to over 25,000 members.
- Job posts are shared on the site's social media pages for increased visibility.
- A range of candidate and job posting management tools are available.
- Listings can be distributed to the site's network of partner job boards, such as AviationToday.com, for added reach.
- The RAS Career Center does not offer a free job posting plan,
- The platform lacks candidate matching and applicant tracking tools.
- Compared to some local competitors, such as Space Defence Security Jobs, the job board is costly.
We were unable to find any online reviews of The RAS Career Center.
Passive Job Seeker Package
Single Resume Purchase
3 Pack of 30 Day Job Postings
5 Pack of 30 Day Job Postings
5 Pack of Enhanced Job Postings
RAS Career Center vs. Aviation Job Search:
Both RAS Career Center and Aviation Job Search cater to the local job market and feature a CV database. However, the RAS Career Center is the more affordable choice, charging £328.00 +VAT per member post and £388.00 +VAT for nonmembers, whereas Aviation Job Search's pricing starts at £699.00 +VAT per post.
RAS Career Center vs. Space Defence Security Jobs:
SDS-Jobs differs from the RAS Career Center in that it is a global site that advertises jobs in the space, defense, and security industries. Both sites share posts on social media, but SDS-Jobs is more affordable than the Royal Aeronautical Society, charging €299.00 per post.
RAS Career Center vs. SpaceCareers.uk:
While both the RAS Career Center and SpaceCareers.uk advertise aerospace jobs to a U.K. workforce, SpaceCareers.uk only lists entry-level positions and directs its services at young professionals. It is free to post vacancies on SpaceCareers.uk, while the RAS Career Center charges £328.00 +VAT per member post and £388.00 +VAT for nonmembers.