From US$164.00 /mo.
CV database access
Targeted email campaigns
Job ad distribution
Applicant tracking system
Phone and email.
JSfirm.com is a niche job posting site that caters to both the U.K. and global aviation industries. Employers can choose from several posting packages that best suit their recruitment needs, search the site's CV database, and create email campaigns. While the website is user-friendly, it does not offer candidate matching tools or applicant tracking.
While JSfirm.com gives local employers access to a niche pool of aviation talent, most of the platform's users are based in the U.S., which makes the job board great for international recruiting but not for local hiring initiatives.
- JSfirm.com gives employers access to over 500,000 aviation professionals in the U.K. and abroad.
- Top job categories include technicians, quality assurance specialists, engineers, pilots, and management roles.
- Job posts receive exposure across a large aviation-specific job distribution network.
- Employers can search the site's CV database by keyword, location, category, or aircraft model experience.
- Other services include featured listings, targeted email campaigns, and banner advertising.
- There is a Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) database search option.
- Listings are shared to the platform's social media pages for increased visibility.
- JSfirm.com does not have a free job posting plan.
- The platform lacks applicant tracking and candidate management tools.
- Pricing is only listed in U.S. dollars.
- The platform is costlier than some local competitors, such as Totaljobs and Aviation Job Search.
While we were unable to find any online reviews of JSfirm.com, the platform has a client referral page with handpicked reviews from customers.
Standard Job Ad
Enhanced Job Ad
Automatic Job Postings
Target Outreach Email
50 Resume Contacts
*Employers can also inquire about custom packages via email.
How to Post a Job on JSfirm.com:
Four easy steps for posting a job on JSfirm.com.
Posting a Job on JSfirm.com.
Click on "Post A Job."
Navigate to JSfirm.com's home page. Under "Employers," select "Post A Job" from the drop-down menu.
Create an account.
Click on "New Companies" and fill out the online registration form with your company details. Once you're done, click on "Submit."
Purchase your package.
Select your preferred job posting package and click on "Add To Cart." A pop-up message will appear, letting you know that the package has been added to your cart. Select "click here" to proceed to checkout.
Review your order to ensure that you've selected the correct package. Then, click on "Continue to Payment."
If you have a discount code, you can add it on this page.
Add your billing information to the online form and click on "Pay Now" to purchase your package.
Create and post your listing.
Once your payment has been processed, you'll be able to create and post your listing to the site.
JSfirm.com vs. Aviation Job Search:
Like JSfirm.com, Aviation Job Search is a global aviation job board. However, only Aviation Job Search has a dedicated U.K. site. While costlier than JSfirm.com, charging £699.00 +VAT for a 28-day listing, Aviation Job Search may be the better option for local hiring initiatives. In comparison, JSfirm.com charges US$164.00 per post.
JSfirm.com vs. Space Defense Security Jobs:
Space Defense Security Jobs primarily lists aerospace, defense, and security jobs, whereas JSfirm.com specializes in the aviation industry. While employers need to contact Space Defense Security Jobs for pricing details, JSfirm.com charges US$164.00 per post; however, their pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
JSfirm.com vs. Prospects:
Prospects is a U.K.-based job posting site that helps recent graduates find jobs. While it is not a niche aerospace job board like JSfirm.com, it does include an aerospace engineer category. However, employers looking to hire aerospace or aviation candidates from all career levels might find qualified candidates faster with JSfirm.com.