From US$164.00 /mo.
Resume database access
Targeted email campaigns
Job ad distribution
Applicant tracking system
Phone and email.
JSfirm.com is a niche job posting site that caters to the international aviation industry. Employers can choose from several posting packages that suit different recruitment needs, search the site's resume database, and create email campaigns. The website is user-friendly but does not offer candidate matching tools or applicant tracking.
While JSfirm.com is a good option for hiring international aviation talent, the platform receives very little traffic from Australia. The site also does not offer local customer support and pricing is not available in Australian dollars.
- JSfirm.com gives employers access to over 500,000 local and international aviation professionals.
- Top job categories include technicians, quality assurance specialists, engineers, pilots, and management roles.
- Job posts receive exposure across a large aviation-specific job distribution network.
- Employers can search the site's resume database by keyword, location, category, or aircraft model experience.
- Other services include featured listings, targeted email campaigns, and banner advertising.
- There is a Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) database search option.
- Listings are shared to the platform's social media pages for maximum visibility.
- JSfirm.com does not have a free job posting plan.
- The platform lacks applicant tracking and candidate management tools.
- Pricing is only listed in U.S. dollars.
While we were unable to find any online reviews of JSfirm.com, the platform has a client referral page with handpicked reviews from customers.
Standard Job Ad
Enhanced Job Ad
Automatic Job Postings
Target Outreach Email
50 Resume Contacts
*Employers can also inquire about custom packages via email.
How to Post a Job on JSfirm.com:
Four easy steps for posting a job on JSfirm.com.
Posting a Job on JSfirm.com.
Click on "Post A Job."
Navigate to JSfirm.com's home page. Under "Employers," select "Post A Job" from the drop-down menu.
Create an account.
Click on "New Companies" and fill out the online registration form with your company details. Once you're done, click on "Submit."
Purchase your package.
Select your preferred job posting package and click on "Add To Cart." A pop-up message will appear, letting you know that the package has been added to your cart. Select "click here" to proceed to checkout.
Review your order to ensure that you've selected the correct package. Then, click on "Continue to Payment."
If you have a discount code, you can add it on this page.
Add your billing information to the online form and click on "Pay Now" to purchase your package.
Create and post your listing.
Once your payment has been processed, you'll be able to create and post your listing to the site.
JSfirm.com vs. Aviation Job Search:
JSfirm.com and Aviation Job Search are similar in that they are both global aviation job boards with a small presence in Australia. Neither website has a dedicated Australian site. However, with a starting price of US$164.00 per post, JSfirm.com is more affordable than Aviation Job Search, which offers plans starting at £699.00 +VAT.
JSfirm.com vs. EngineeringJobs.com.au:
While JSfirm.com is an aviation job board, EngineeringJobs.com.au is a niche engineering site that includes aerospace engineering. As an Australian site, it is a good option for employers in search of local aerospace and aviation engineers. However, for other aviation positions, JSfirm.com is the better choice.
JSfirm.com vs. SEEK:
SEEK is a general job board that is quite prominent in Australia and New Zealand. While it is not a niche aviation site like JSfirm.com, it is more relevant to the Australian workforce. JSfirm.com charges US$164.00 per post, whereas SEEK's pricing is dependent on the job title and location.