From US$99.00 /post.
Job post duration
Resume database access
Social media promotion
Applicant tracking system
AviaNation offers access to an extensive resume database and an informational hub where employers can post vacancies for part-time, permanent, and temporary work. Aviaition jobs advertised on the site include those in engineering, administration, IT, and marketing.
For employers looking to hire in Australia, users may find better success with local job boards, such as SEEK and Jora, thanks to their extensive reach. Despite launching nearly two decades ago, AviaNation has not obtained a solid foothold in Australia, and all its packages are quoted in U.S. dollars.
- AviaNation gives employers access to a highly defined audience of professionals in the aviation industry.
- The job posting process is simple and quick.
- The platform offers bulk job posting packages for companies hiring at scale.
- Employers are placed in direct contact with candidates who are educated and/or qualified in the aviation sector.
- The platform offers free social media sharing and featured job postings for maximum visibility.
- Unlike most local competitors, AviaNation does not charge employers extra to view its candidate profile database.
- AviaNation has been used by several international brands, such as Shell, 2Excel Aviation, and Delta Airlines.
- The job board does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Customer service contact options are quite limited and operating hours are not stipulated on the website.
- The majority of the jobs advertised on AviaNation stem from the U.S.
- All job posting packages are quoted in U.S. dollars.
- AviaNation lacks job ad distribution and applicant tracking tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of AviaNation.
Single Job Posting
2 Jobs + Featured Status
5 Jobs + Featured Status
10 Jobs + Featured Status
Unlimited Jobs + Featured
Add On: 7-Day Featured Job
AviaNation vs. Avjobs:
Avjobs and AviaNation both target a global job market, but the former stands out as the best value for money, charging US$99.00 per post. Avjobs advertises more positions in Australia and users enjoy features missing from AviaNation's plans, such as job widgets and management tools.
AviaNation vs. SEEK:
SEEK is a popular Australian job board that receives more than 24 million views bi-annually. AviaNation, on the other hand, is a relatively unknown niche job board in Australia that only targets those in the global aviation job market. Between the two competitors, SEEK offers better local reach.
AviaNation vs. Jora:
Jora is a general job board with a wide reach in Australia, while AviaNation focuses on aviation jobs based in the U.S. and abroad. While AviaNation charges US$99.00 per post, Jora offers a free plan that allows up to ten free job posts per month. With Jora, employers are assured that their job ads will receive great local exposure.