Single Job Posting
7-Day Featured Job (add-on)
2 Jobs + Featured Status
5 Jobs + Featured Status
10 Jobs + Featured Status
Unlimited Jobs + Featured
AviaNation offers access to an extensive resume database and an informational hub where employers can post vacancies for part-time, permanent, and temporary work. Aviation jobs advertised on the site include those in engineering, administration, IT, and marketing.
For employers looking to hire in Australia, you'll find better success with local job boards such as SEEK and Jora, thanks to their extensive reach and more robust features. Despite launching nearly two decades ago, AviaNation has not obtained a solid foothold in Australia and all its packages are quoted in U.S. dollars.
- AviaNation is a niche job board that targets employers and job seekers in Australia.
- The job posting process is simple and quick.
- AviaNation receives 20,000 monthly views and offers bulk job posting packages.
- Australian employers are placed in direct contact with candidates who are already qualified in the local aviation industry.
- The platform offers free social media sharing, featured job postings, and candidate profile database access.
- Unlike most local competitors, AviaNation does not charge employers extra to view its candidate profile database.
- AviaNation is used by international brands such as Shell, 2Excel Aviation, and Delta Airlines.
- There is no free plan available.
- Customer service contact options are quite limited and operating hours are not stipulated on the website.
- The majority of the jobs advertised on AviaNation stem from the U.S.
- All job posting packages are quoted in U.S. dollars.
- AviaNation's features are basic, lacking tools such as job tracking and application reporting.
We were unable to find customer reviews of AviaNation.
How to Post a Job on AviaNation:
Four easy steps for posting a job on AviaNation.
Posting a Job on AviaNation.
Go to AviaNation.
Start by navigating to the AviaNation home page.
Click on "Post a Job."
You'll find this blue button near the right-hand margin of the page below the main banner. Read through the different job posting packages. Once you've decided on your ideal package, click on the "Post Job" or "Purchase" button.
Create your job posting.
Complete the online job ad form by filling in your job title, description, company name, and other information.
heck the box next to "Featured Job" toward the bottom of the page if you want to upgrade your posting to a featured listing for seven days. This costs US$50.00.
Preview and post your job ad.
Click on "Preview Job" to review your job description. Proceed to payment and submit your job ad.
Purchase your job post.
On the next page, review your order and complete your billing information. Then, click on "Process Payment" to make the purchase and post your job ad.
AviaNation vs. SEEK
SEEK is an incredibly popular Australian job board that received more than 24 million views over the last six months. AviaNation, on the other hand, is a relatively unknown niche job board in Australia that only targets those in the aviation job market. Between the two competitors, SEEK offers better reach.
AviaNation vs. Jora:
Jora is a general job board popular in Australia, while AviaNation focuses on aviation jobs based in the U.S. AviaNation charges US$99.00 per job post and mainly targets the U.S. Jora offers a free plan that allows up to ten free job posts per month. With Jora, employers are assured that their job ads will receive great local exposure.
AviaNation vs. Avjobs:
Avjobs and AviaNation both target a global job market, but Avjobs stands out as the best value for money. Avjobs advertises more positions in Australia and users enjoy features missing from AviaNation's plans, including job widgets and management tools. However, Avjobs is the costlier option, with prices starting at US$149.00 per post.
Jan 01, 2002
Delray Beach, Florida, USA
What is AviaNation?
AviaNation is a niche job board that lists jobs in Australia's aviation industry.
How much does it cost to post a job ad on AviaNation?
It costs between US$99.00 and US$999.00 to post a job ad on AviaNation, depending on the package you choose.
How do I create an account on AviaNation?
- Go to the AviaNation website.
- Click on "Employers" in the main menu.
- In the drop-down menu, click on "Create Employer Account."
- Sign in with LinkedIn or complete the sign-up form.
What types of jobs can I advertise on AviaNation?
AviaNation is a niche job board that strictly advertises aviation-related jobs across parts of Australia, including those in airline operations, customer service, airline education, cabin crew, and more.